[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone]
The bomb looks a bit off, cant really place it though :/
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by:
(11-15-2013, 11:20 PM)Candel Wrote: The bomb looks a bit off, cant really place it though :/

i think it is the aa on the outlines

but overall, this is pretty rad. since i have access to my dads laptop this weekend, i can try making some sprites if things dont get in the way.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, SchAlternate
(05-26-2013, 08:26 PM)Sengirbug Wrote: Recolorme's been out of commission lately.

not anymore!

(aka im back on a computer now)

im not letting this boat sink, so expect to see more activity here. this is probably a useless necro, but i just wanted to let the people who still believe know that im back on my own computer and progress is going to happen again.
Thanked by:
ACTIVITY!!

[Image: sdda.png]

A Shotzo, a Kookler and its Extra Mode version, Whiskers!

I don't why it's not the other way around but whatever.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by: recme
[Image: 2upakxd.png]
bump dump
WIP Grizzo
EDIT: [Image: aoxh0o.png]
Progress before I go to work.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Ploaj
made an edit

[Image: Q8fWjVI.png]
Thanked by: Sengir, Kitsu, Ploaj, Gwen
So did I.

[Image: beaer.png]
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

Thanked by: Lexou Duck, recme, Ploaj
tbh I like recolorme's better

maybe a compromise is in order
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: recme, Garamonde
I also like Recme's better
although I wish you would have waited for me to actually finish before taking it into your own hands.
Crits are always appreciated but I rather like to finish my own sprites.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Here is my version of Glunk. Come to think of it, that's a pretty funny name...[Image: GLUNK_zps47275ae2.png]
Cheers, WaddleDooFan77
Thanked by:
(02-10-2014, 09:57 PM)Major Major Major Major Wrote: although I wish you would have waited for me to actually finish before taking it into your own hands.

i apologize for that. it just looked like it was already in a complete state :<

(02-11-2014, 02:52 PM)WaddleDooFan77 Wrote: Here is my version of Glunk. Come to think of it, that's a pretty funny name...[Image: GLUNK_zps47275ae2.png]

uhh

i believe we already have our own version of glunk. ya know, the one with the right palette... :c

he actually looks quite fun to animate, so imma give him a go today if i can!
Thanked by: Zadaben
Sorry buddy, we already have a version of it. Plus, it doesn't follow the current style.

FREAKING NINJAS!

[Image: ipjhheW.gif]

just need to add the inbetweens
Thanked by: Garamonde, Gors, Lexou Duck
wasn't that supposed to be yellow? It looks pretty green here
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(02-13-2014, 09:18 AM)Gors Wrote: wasn't that supposed to be yellow? It looks pretty green here

there's also a yellow one in the second story mode did you even look at my big spritesheet

geez gors pay attention a little GOSH
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here