The VG Resource

Full Version: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
*Taps on the microphone* This thing on? 'Kay then...*Ke-rumph*
Sprite ripping business has never been this tranquil... until now... because... I'M BACK IN THE CHAOS, BABY!!
That's right, dudes, the "Gussprint's Sprite Submission Shack" is re-opening, bringing you the latest sprite rips from the block, pixel after pixel, fresh from the games they come from.

As with the previous topics, some things may look slightly different from the original(But just slightly), but other than that, quality rips are always a guarantee.
Also, there may be chances where some custom sprites from yours truly will be added in the mix. Pixel works and what-not, you know.
But enough chit-chat, time to jump INTO THE PIXELS!! ...You know what I mean.

SPRITE RIPS
Metal Slug Series - SNK/Playmore
--------------------------------------
NON-PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
P.O.W.s(Prisoners of War)/Helpful N.P.C.s(ICON)
SLUG VEHICLES
Super Vehicle Type F-07V - "Slug Flyer"(ICON)
Super Vehicle - "SV/ Ostrich"(ICON)
Slug Truck(ICON) UPDATED
Slug Armor(ICON) NEW
ENEMIES/BOSSES(REBELLION)
Rifle Soldier(ICON)
Landseek(ICON)
NOP-03 "Sarubia"(ICON)
Type 02 - "Di-Cokka"(ICON)
M-15A - "Bradley"(ICON)
MV-280 Jeep(ICON)
AA Turrets(ICON)
Mole Missile(ICON)
Laser Unit(ICON)
R.S.U. Plus - Bullet Tower(ICON)
General Morden(MS7 Final Mission Sub-boss)(ICON)
ENEMIES/BOSSES(PTOLEMAIC ARMY)
Ptolemaic Soldier(ICON)
Elite Ptolemaic Soldier(ICON)
Motorbike Troops(ICON)
MH-6J Masknell(ICON)
Ptolemaic Drop Tank(ICON)
Ptolemaic Van(ICON)
Natives(ICON)
Ptolemaic Sniper(ICON)
ENEMIES/BOSSES(FUTURE REBELLION/UNIDENTIFIED)
Energy/Element Pod(ICON)
MISSION BGS(MSX)
Mission 5: New Godokin Street(1-2 - Subway)(ICON)
MISSION BGS(MS3)
Mission 5: In the Void(1-1 - Azure Sea of Clouds)(ICON)
MISSION BGS(MS4)
Mission 2(Part 1 - City Area/Harbor)(ICON)
MISSION BGS(MS5)
Mission 1: Heavy African - Environmental Objects(ICON)
MISSION BGS(MS7/MSDS)
Mission 2: Coal Mine - Environmental Objects(ICON)
Mission 3: Underground Fortress - Environmental Objects(No icon yet...)
MISCELLANEOUS STUFF
Introduction(Metal Slug 4)(ICON)
Opening Sequence(Metal Slug 5)(ICON)
System Setup(No icon yet...)

Metroid: ZERO Mission - Nintendo
Kraid(No icon yet...)
Ridley(No icon yet...)
Mother Brain(No icon yet...)

Metroid: Fusion - Nintendo
Zazabi(ICON)
B.O.X. Security Robot(ICON)
Ridley-X(No icon yet...)

Wario Land Advance(Wario Land 4) - Nintendo
Aerodent(No icon yet...)
Golden Diva(ICON)

"Sonic Advance" Trilogy - SEGA/Sonic Team
Egg HammerTank MKII(No icon yet...)

GS' PIXEL CUSTOMS
Nothing yet, but just wait...

RETRO SECTION - UPDATES(Old Sheets)
Ami(Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi - Kaznapped!!) - Cartoon Network Interactive
Super Vehicle eXtra Type 17M - "Slug Mariner"("Metal Slug" series) - SNK/Playmore
Super Vehicle Walker Type/001 - "Slug Gunner"("Metal Slug" series) - SNK/Playmore
Tiaf660("Metal Slug" series) - SNK/Playmore
P.S.U. 002 - "Wall Crawler"(Metal Slug 5) - SNK/Playmore
Ptolemaic Tower(Metal Slug 5) - SNK/Playmore
Eri Kasamoto("Metal Slug" series) - SNK/Playmore
SV/III - "Black Hound"(Metal Slug 5) - SNK/Playmore
Weapon SFX("Metal Slug" series) - SNK/Playmore

And with that outta the way, LET THE CHAOS (Re)BEGIN!!!
Yay! Great job! Glad you're back.
WOO!
BUMP!! New sheet, and about time too. Here's the rundown:

P.O.W.s(Prisoners Of War)/Helpful N.P.C.s - "Metal Slug" series
You know when you encounter these guys around the games' various stages, and give you an item(Be it a weapon capsule, a food item or something else) once you've met/rescued them? Here they are.
Took me a good time to finalize the colorization for each sprite... especially the scholar P.O.W., which sprites seemed to have a different coloring set after set. That is, as seen in MS5's sprite viewer.

As always, check the first post for the sheet.
I love the POWs. Great job, yet again.
I love it. Amazing sheet, and I love the generic Prisoners.

One thing; You're missing the President from I think it's Metal Slug 3, stage 2.
Dazz Wrote:I love it. Amazing sheet, and I love the generic Prisoners.

One thing; You're missing the President from I think it's Metal Slug 3, stage 2.

*Slaps his forehead*...Shoot, you're right. How could I forget that? No problem though, I'll get right on it.

BTW, the CEO president also appears, according to my memory, in Metal Slug 4, in the final mission.
Good to have you back Guss. I love your custom Sonic Battle sprites. Hope to see Metal Sonic soon (I could tell it's next cause in the credits box for the explosions, your Metal was there. Your sig also helped)
...Never thought of actually submitting those Metal Sonic sprites yet, actually. Reason being there are just a few poses I've made of him, and are few and far between. But what the blitz, it's not a bad idea...

In other news, the P.O.W. sheet has been updated with the CEO president. And in this frangent, I'd like to thank Kawaks' Shot Factory, as it has been as much a huge help as with the Rebel Astro(And yes, I know there's tile ripping too, but I don't know where to start to begin with...). First post as always.

P.S.: If you're wondering why the Ami sheet from the first topic(Am I right?) is here, it has been updated with one sprite I FRIGGIN' FORGOT TO GET!!! ...Yeah, I've missed one lousy frame... you can imagine my surprise. ...Over and out.

Aside: ...Slight bump?
Excellent
Gussprint Wrote:...Never thought of actually submitting those Metal Sonic sprites yet, actually. Reason being there are just a few poses I've made of him, and are few and far between. But what the blitz, it's not a bad idea...
Well you don't have t, but I thought you'd do it eventually. Sonic Battle style is your golden style man (in my opinion that is).
I've never known a man passionate about his work (at least in sprite ripping). Keep up the good work.
Excellent work yest again!
Slight bump, for a new spritesheet. Classification incoming!

Introduction - Metal Slug 4
Something I quickly whipped up in the meantime. Nothing much, just the intro sequence from Metal Slug 4. I'm not sure if it'll be a couple of hours or something wasted well or not, but I'm sure someone might find some use for it.

Something to keep you guys waiting until I finish another rip from MS4. Ten against one I'll be lying on the desk K.O.'d after that(Second boss of MS4 ringing a bell?)...
As always, check the first post for the sheet.
~Woo!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12