The VG Resource

Full Version: IS THAT LINK IN A KART????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
IT SURE IS.
[Image: 10991121-1409070796-361669.jpg]

[Image: pb9bk6oegy0tparevlio.jpg]

MARIO KART 8 DLC LEAKED IS THIS REAL LIFE

Quote: Each Add On Content pack will contain two new cups, each with four courses, which, in total, increases the number of available courses by 50 percent. The Add On Content packs include classics like Wario's Gold Mine from Mario Kart Wii, as well as new courses, some taking place in the worlds of The Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing. New vehicles will also arrive with each pack, including the Blue Falcon kart representing the F-Zero franchise in the first AOC pack.

Mario Kart 8 Pack 1 - Released: November 2014

Pack 1 includes:

3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
4 Vehicles
8 Courses
Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 - Released: May 2015
Pack 2 includes:

3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
4 Vehicles
8 Courses
As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.

GET HYPE
Super Smash Kart is officially legit now!
More like Mario & Nintendo All-Stars Racing!

Hell yeah, I am pumped for this. The only downsides are the lack of new Mario racers and that we're gonna have to wait until 2015 to play as Isabelle.
Mario & All-Stars Racing: Anti-Gravity
Each pack is 10$ in USD. I'd say it's a fantastic price for content.

Also, I have a feeling Pack 3 + 4 (if they're made) might be extra mode related (adding mission mode, improving battle mode, etc.)
Welp, I think Mario Kart 8's character roster is fixed!

Can't wait for those crossover tracks too, this is a must buy!
Kickin'! Now I have a good reason to buy this game! If they could throw in some more DLC after this one (I'm hoping for Zelda as a new character next), I'll be all set!

By the way, Mutsukki, did you say this was a leak?
I'm sorry but the Link in the kart thing doesn't have me nearly as excited as

Blue Falcon

F-Zero stage

WHOAWWHWAOWHAOAWHAOWHWAOHAWOHWOWHWHOWWHOWHOAWHAOWHAOWHOAWHDREAMMMMMMMISTHISADREEEAMMMISTHISREALLIFEORJUSTFANTASYYYYYYYYY Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Super Smash Ka--
oh I got beaten by the first post nvm

Interesting. Nintendo isn't really one to cross franchises like this outside of Smash, right? As far as actually putting characters in other games and not just references, I mean.

I wonder where this will go next.
(08-26-2014, 05:44 PM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, Mutsukki, did you say this was a leak?

It was on the UK site, but no formal announcement. So it is kind of a leak
Well, that makes me feel a little better knowing it came from a more or less official source. After the Smash Bros. episode, I don't want to think about anymore leaks.
I am preparing myself for Super Smash Kart/Party/Tennis/Golf/Sluggers/Olympics.
Mario & Sonic at F1 2015
Seems kinda random and out of the blue, but I have many hype.
On top of all this head-spinningly amazing information.... Dry Bowser is back.

:Cool:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6