[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
King K.Rool
(05-31-2010, 05:10 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: That's so funny, but seriously, DK are cool shaded! BUT K ROLL! ROFL! XD

What are you I don't even?
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
(05-31-2010, 05:10 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote:
(05-31-2010, 12:36 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: im kinda surprised no one liked the fisticuffs idea
yeah the picture ton posted was a bit extreme but it still fits k.rool perfectly

(quick 2 minute sketch)
[Image: fisticuffs.png]

That's so funny, but seriously, DK are cool shaded! BUT K ROLL! ROFL! XD

Not to be a tightass, but if you aren't going to contribute anything useful or give any constructive input on the pose, you should stop posting in this thread.
(05-31-2010, 05:34 PM)TheProtalGruru Wrote:
(05-31-2010, 05:10 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote:
(05-31-2010, 12:36 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: im kinda surprised no one liked the fisticuffs idea
yeah the picture ton posted was a bit extreme but it still fits k.rool perfectly

(quick 2 minute sketch)
[Image: fisticuffs.png]

That's so funny, but seriously, DK are cool shaded! BUT K ROLL! ROFL! XD

Not to be a tightass, but if you aren't going to contribute anything useful or give any constructive input on the pose, you should stop posting in this thread.

Okay!
I was just thinked funny, but theres okay, I don't mess with custom sprites...
Thanked by:
Okay, you should best be going now.

As for the pose: Fantastic job, Wailson. I really love the dynamic form of it, and think it embodies his character excellently. Picturing it animated, I think that everything is going to work quite well for him.
Thanked by:
[Image: kk-2.png] i did the out line I'm actually quite pleased on how it turned out great work on getting the pose wailson that really helped out Big Grin
Thanked by:
Haha, that's great! Can't wait to see more.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Lookin' good, my man. Keep up the good work!
Thanked by:
I think the head could be a little bit bigger. Just one or two pixels, both horizontally and vertically.
Thanked by:
[Image: KingKRooltSR.png]

?
Thanked by:
the body seems a bit wrong, but the head looks really nice!
Thanked by:
That's a very good start, but I think you should make his stomach look a bit more like solid gold. That's exactly what it looked like in the games. And his face looks... sane. Normally that would be a good thing, but K. Rool is the opposite of sane-looking.
"Odd"?
"Odd" is Benjamin Franklin playing tether-ball with Van Helsing,
"Odd" is a big-toed tadpole taken by the tides of a dawn since past,
"ODD" is a 40-year-old senior officer who cries himself to sleep every night dreaming of a life on the road as a traveling naked condortionist, never returning home, never stopping, never breaking his stride!
Unless he saw a T.G.I Friday's. Fucking loves that place...
Thanked by:
[Image: kingkrool.png]

A few minor arrangements.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
Nice job, guys! I think the cape needs a bit of a touch-up and he needs his "crazy eye." Otherwise I love it so far.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
its looking awsome after this i might work on some on elses out line.
also i just noticed he needs his arm bracelets or what ever thay are.[Image: wip-9.png] edit i took a crack at the minor details
Thanked by:
*GirlyScream* I love the work on this!
Thanked by: