Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
King K.Rool
I plan on making some sprites of K.Rool but since I hear the style of this project might change I'll wait a bit.

As for a moveset here's what I had in mind:
Neutral B - His Gun thing from DKC2
Side B - (Still thinking of one)
Up B - Kremling Jump (He used this in DKC1); Think Dedede's Up B
Down B - Crown Toss from DKC1
Thanked by:
Your mapping makes no sense. Why would down-B be a projectile? And his up-B should be K. Roolenstein's propeller.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: TomGuycott
(09-22-2009, 03:25 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Your mapping makes no sense. Why would down-B be a projectile? And his up-B should be K. Roolenstein's propeller.
Why can't Down B be a projectile? Link's Down B is.
Thanked by:
side b should be his crown toss, down b is usually a specialized move
Thanked by:
(09-22-2009, 03:58 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(09-22-2009, 03:25 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Your mapping makes no sense. Why would down-B be a projectile? And his up-B should be K. Roolenstein's propeller.
No, Links' vB is to pull out a bomb. You preform an action afterwords to throw it, thus making it a projectile.

Anyways, I think it should go like this.

B- DKC2 Gun
^B- Propeller
>B- Crown Toss
vB- Boxing Punch*

*This is based off of DK64, he punch towards the ground popping anyone he hits into the air.
Thanked by:
(09-22-2009, 03:25 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: And his up-B should be K. Roolenstein's propeller.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Thanked by:
Maybe his Down-B can be a Counter? If you hit him, he slams you with the punching gloves? Or would that be too many with a counter attack? What else does K. Rool have access to?
Thanked by: Iceman404
(09-22-2009, 09:31 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Maybe his Down-B can be a Counter? If you hit him, he slams you with the punching gloves? Or would that be too many with a counter attack? What else does K. Rool have access to?

His liitle butt slam with shock waves from DK64. He hops up about a foot then slams down.
Thanked by:
(09-22-2009, 09:15 PM)Shyguy Grey Wrote:
No, Links' vB is to pull out a bomb. You preform an action afterwords to throw it, thus making it a projectile.

B- DKC2 Gun
^B- Propeller
>B- Crown Toss
vB- Boxing Punch*

*This is based off of DK64, he punch towards the ground popping anyone he hits into the air.
That movement is better than mine I'll admit but the Down B seems too much like DK's.
Thanked by:
(09-22-2009, 10:53 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(09-22-2009, 09:15 PM)Shyguy Grey Wrote:

B- DKC2 Gun
^B- Propeller
>B- Crown Toss
vB- Boxing Punch*

That movement is better than mine I'll admit but the Down B seems too much like DK's.
How is it like DKs? He sends a single puch at the ground and anyone in front of him (note that this is right in front on him, of close) gets popped into the air a few feet. Doesn't DK slap the ground causing people all over to bounce about?
Thanked by:
Grbragrablgrah Why can I not sprite tonight?
Also dammit I made him way too big. :/
[Image: Krool-1.png]
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by: Blitz
I think we should base him more on the DKC version (and art) than King of Swing.
Thanked by:
(02-05-2010, 12:21 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I think we should base him more on the DKC version (and art) than King of Swing.
What's wrong with letting him have his modern look?

Also Arthur I like the body but the head really needs work
Thanked by:
Because next to the Brawl DK and Diddy he'd look ridiculous.
Thanked by:
We're using the most Modern design of Dixie

This is his most recent design. I don't see why we can't go with it.
Thanked by: