The VG Resource

Full Version: King K.Rool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I plan on making some sprites of K.Rool but since I hear the style of this project might change I'll wait a bit.

As for a moveset here's what I had in mind:
Neutral B - His Gun thing from DKC2
Side B - (Still thinking of one)
Up B - Kremling Jump (He used this in DKC1); Think Dedede's Up B
Down B - Crown Toss from DKC1
Your mapping makes no sense. Why would down-B be a projectile? And his up-B should be K. Roolenstein's propeller.
(09-22-2009, 03:25 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Your mapping makes no sense. Why would down-B be a projectile? And his up-B should be K. Roolenstein's propeller.
Why can't Down B be a projectile? Link's Down B is.
side b should be his crown toss, down b is usually a specialized move
(09-22-2009, 03:58 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2009, 03:25 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Your mapping makes no sense. Why would down-B be a projectile? And his up-B should be K. Roolenstein's propeller.
No, Links' vB is to pull out a bomb. You preform an action afterwords to throw it, thus making it a projectile.

Anyways, I think it should go like this.

B- DKC2 Gun
^B- Propeller
>B- Crown Toss
vB- Boxing Punch*

*This is based off of DK64, he punch towards the ground popping anyone he hits into the air.
(09-22-2009, 03:25 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]And his up-B should be K. Roolenstein's propeller.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Maybe his Down-B can be a Counter? If you hit him, he slams you with the punching gloves? Or would that be too many with a counter attack? What else does K. Rool have access to?
(09-22-2009, 09:31 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe his Down-B can be a Counter? If you hit him, he slams you with the punching gloves? Or would that be too many with a counter attack? What else does K. Rool have access to?

His liitle butt slam with shock waves from DK64. He hops up about a foot then slams down.
(09-22-2009, 09:15 PM)Shyguy Grey Wrote: [ -> ]
No, Links' vB is to pull out a bomb. You preform an action afterwords to throw it, thus making it a projectile.

B- DKC2 Gun
^B- Propeller
>B- Crown Toss
vB- Boxing Punch*

*This is based off of DK64, he punch towards the ground popping anyone he hits into the air.
That movement is better than mine I'll admit but the Down B seems too much like DK's.
(09-22-2009, 10:53 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2009, 09:15 PM)Shyguy Grey Wrote: [ -> ]

B- DKC2 Gun
^B- Propeller
>B- Crown Toss
vB- Boxing Punch*

That movement is better than mine I'll admit but the Down B seems too much like DK's.
How is it like DKs? He sends a single puch at the ground and anyone in front of him (note that this is right in front on him, of close) gets popped into the air a few feet. Doesn't DK slap the ground causing people all over to bounce about?
Grbragrablgrah Why can I not sprite tonight?
Also dammit I made him way too big. :/
[Image: Krool-1.png]
I think we should base him more on the DKC version (and art) than King of Swing.
(02-05-2010, 12:21 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should base him more on the DKC version (and art) than King of Swing.
What's wrong with letting him have his modern look?

Also Arthur I like the body but the head really needs work
Because next to the Brawl DK and Diddy he'd look ridiculous.
We're using the most Modern design of Dixie

This is his most recent design. I don't see why we can't go with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9