Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Crystal Pokemon Recoulors!!!
I have decided to start working on Pokemon recoulors, and what better to recoulor the Pokemon of the Pokemon game that I used to play when I was younger.... Ill try to get atleast one evolution group a week, and so far I'm doing the Johto Pokemon.....I also chose Crystal because the sprites were a little more up to date than Gold or Silver..... So to start this off, here's a preview of Croconaw and Totoldile.... [Image: tot.png] (I know I still have some to do on Totoldile though, I know)
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-16-2009, 07:37 PM)ravenboy9 Wrote: I have decided to start working on Pokemon recoulors

You're an idiot.
Thanked by:
i think itz a good idea u want me to be of your assinance?
Thanked by:
Question:
$uperLugia95 Wrote:i think itz a good idea u want me to be of your assinance?
Answer:
Skink Wrote:You're an idiot.

But... I think you meant 'revamping' instead of recoloring, right?
Thanked by:
(01-16-2009, 09:39 PM)gorsal Wrote: Question:
$uperLugia95 Wrote:i think itz a good idea u want me to be of your assinance?
Answer:
Skink Wrote:You're an idiot.

But... I think you meant 'revamping' instead of recoloring, right?

Yeah, I guess.... And Skink, I've been called an idiot to where it's a compliment to me....haha...And don't worry super lugia, I got it man.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
$uperLugia95, please work on your grammar.
It's annoying and stupid, the way you type.

And I guess if you consider it "revamps" then you probably won't get future slashings from people.
Especially since you make recoloring sound so fun for you.
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by:
Recoloring a waste of time you font learn anything from it. If your going to do a project make it challenging enhance you skills to the next level.
Thanked by:
Yes. Do customs, and work you're way up by practicing and posting them here for crits. You'll only get better by doing that, editing gets you no where.
Thanked by: