The VG Resource

Full Version: Crystal Pokemon Recoulors!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have decided to start working on Pokemon recoulors, and what better to recoulor the Pokemon of the Pokemon game that I used to play when I was younger.... Ill try to get atleast one evolution group a week, and so far I'm doing the Johto Pokemon.....I also chose Crystal because the sprites were a little more up to date than Gold or Silver..... So to start this off, here's a preview of Croconaw and Totoldile.... [Image: tot.png] (I know I still have some to do on Totoldile though, I know)
(01-16-2009, 07:37 PM)ravenboy9 Wrote: [ -> ]I have decided to start working on Pokemon recoulors

You're an idiot.
i think itz a good idea u want me to be of your assinance?
Question:
$uperLugia95 Wrote:i think itz a good idea u want me to be of your assinance?
Answer:
Skink Wrote:You're an idiot.

But... I think you meant 'revamping' instead of recoloring, right?
(01-16-2009, 09:39 PM)gorsal Wrote: [ -> ]Question:
$uperLugia95 Wrote:i think itz a good idea u want me to be of your assinance?
Answer:
Skink Wrote:You're an idiot.

But... I think you meant 'revamping' instead of recoloring, right?

Yeah, I guess.... And Skink, I've been called an idiot to where it's a compliment to me....haha...And don't worry super lugia, I got it man.
$uperLugia95, please work on your grammar.
It's annoying and stupid, the way you type.

And I guess if you consider it "revamps" then you probably won't get future slashings from people.
Especially since you make recoloring sound so fun for you.
Recoloring a waste of time you font learn anything from it. If your going to do a project make it challenging enhance you skills to the next level.
Yes. Do customs, and work you're way up by practicing and posting them here for crits. You'll only get better by doing that, editing gets you no where.