Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Tales of Hearts
So, apparently, there a Tales of Heart is out (unless it's a leak).

So, anyone wants help to rip the shit of this game? It's been a while (since ND3) we actually get a some sprites. By the way, where were the tools to unpack nds roms? I was planning to do it the old way.

I'll post (or a mod can edit my post) of update rips.

Menu
Thanked by:
Eh, I want to, but then I need to get a good working NDS emulaitor working.. Rolleyes (I might do it the old way, or attempt to trace from the screenshots or video)
Thanked by:
No$GBA is the best working rom, but it doesn't have layer disabling. IdeasDS is pretty good, but it doesn't want to make a save file so I can't go pass the start up.
Thanked by:
To unpack the roms use DSlazY.
Thanked by:
(12-15-2008, 07:56 PM)Khroma Wrote: To unpack the roms use DSlazY.
Tahaxan is better IMO
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
What´s the difference?
Thanked by:
Eh, I'll look for it. however, I need a version of that Emulaitor. and DS Tahaxan. I'm not asking for the emulaitors themselves though, I just need to know the versions so I can look 'em up.
Thanked by:
NeonDS runs pretty well, but no sound.
Thanked by:
(12-15-2008, 08:29 PM)Azu Wrote: NeonDS runs pretty well, but no sound.

Well, I can deal with that. but I gotta know, what's the latest version again?
Thanked by:
0.2. But, there doesn't seem to be a tile disabler. It has a tile viewer though. I found something, but I can't make it out.
Thanked by:
(12-15-2008, 08:35 PM)Azu Wrote: 0.2. But, there doesn't seem to be a tile disabler. It has a tile viewer though. I found something, but I can't make it out.

I got it, but, what's the current version of Tahaxan?
Thanked by:
They are still in Beta, you can find everything in their homepage.
Thanked by:
Got them both, now to look for the ROM.. (though it would be hard)
Thanked by:
I managed to grab the status menu. Something is better than nothing.

If it's in the rules, I can direct you to a site.
Thanked by:
(12-15-2008, 09:11 PM)Azu Wrote: I managed to grab the status menu. Something is better than nothing.

If it's in the rules, I can direct you to a site.

Nah, I already found a ROM. I would attempt to rip the main character, however.. it's gonna be awhile. (Doing the old fashioned way first, then tileripping if I know how to tilerip)

EDIT: It seems to die everytime I hit run. can anyone fix this? This is why I refuse to rip from DS games..
Thanked by: