The VG Resource

Full Version: Tales of Hearts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So, apparently, there a Tales of Heart is out (unless it's a leak).

So, anyone wants help to rip the shit of this game? It's been a while (since ND3) we actually get a some sprites. By the way, where were the tools to unpack nds roms? I was planning to do it the old way.

I'll post (or a mod can edit my post) of update rips.

Menu
Eh, I want to, but then I need to get a good working NDS emulaitor working.. Rolleyes (I might do it the old way, or attempt to trace from the screenshots or video)
No$GBA is the best working rom, but it doesn't have layer disabling. IdeasDS is pretty good, but it doesn't want to make a save file so I can't go pass the start up.
To unpack the roms use DSlazY.
(12-15-2008, 07:56 PM)Khroma Wrote: [ -> ]To unpack the roms use DSlazY.
Tahaxan is better IMO
What´s the difference?
Eh, I'll look for it. however, I need a version of that Emulaitor. and DS Tahaxan. I'm not asking for the emulaitors themselves though, I just need to know the versions so I can look 'em up.
NeonDS runs pretty well, but no sound.
(12-15-2008, 08:29 PM)Azu Wrote: [ -> ]NeonDS runs pretty well, but no sound.

Well, I can deal with that. but I gotta know, what's the latest version again?
0.2. But, there doesn't seem to be a tile disabler. It has a tile viewer though. I found something, but I can't make it out.
(12-15-2008, 08:35 PM)Azu Wrote: [ -> ]0.2. But, there doesn't seem to be a tile disabler. It has a tile viewer though. I found something, but I can't make it out.

I got it, but, what's the current version of Tahaxan?
They are still in Beta, you can find everything in their homepage.
Got them both, now to look for the ROM.. (though it would be hard)
I managed to grab the status menu. Something is better than nothing.

If it's in the rules, I can direct you to a site.
(12-15-2008, 09:11 PM)Azu Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to grab the status menu. Something is better than nothing.

If it's in the rules, I can direct you to a site.

Nah, I already found a ROM. I would attempt to rip the main character, however.. it's gonna be awhile. (Doing the old fashioned way first, then tileripping if I know how to tilerip)

EDIT: It seems to die everytime I hit run. can anyone fix this? This is why I refuse to rip from DS games..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6