Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Maker - BiSiPi
Build it! Share it! Play it!

Got Super Mario Maker? Built stages you want to share? Dump your Course IDs here! Of course, feel free to discuss about the game, comment on stages, whatever as long as it's relevant to Super Mario Maker and doesn't violate the forum rules, obviously.

Keep in mind that not everyone knows all the unlocks, like Mystery Mushrooms or sample stages. Spoiler tag that shit up!

I'll put links to post containing level IDs in this post. If you've got new levels to share, update your post. You can make a new post to let people know you made new stuff, but don't make more post than necessary (i.e. don't make a post for every single level if you could've make one for a bulk. Obvious exceptions are levels that took forever to build and polish).

Alrighty then, here's what I uploaded so far:

My profile on Super Mario Maker Bookmark

Click here for the levels of:
Uncle Drew
TomGuycott
megamario1234
Dolphman
Mr. Yoshbert
Zac
Dunkelschwamm
Omega
Jermungandr
Ark Kuvis
GaryCXJk
Hiynastrike
Phantom Killah
Gussprint
Sportoise
ZeldaClassicEXPERT
Midday-Mew

Additional Showcase:
Crash landing on Zebes by Shadow: EE26-0000-003C-D758
Muy Cooliente by Shadow (by me at his place): DB13-0000-0098-8091
Deep-fry Dungeon by Shadow (by me at his place): EBBB-0000-009C-44DB
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: TomGuycott
That's...kind of a silly thread title ("Build, Share, Play!" would've been fine), but I was wondering when someone was going to make a level-sharing thread.

I haven't picked up my copy yet but I'm looking forward to trying out all the levels posted here! I can't create worth noodles, so Cinemarella and I have worked out a system: She'll create levels and I'll play them.

I'd like to think I'm pretty good at platformers, so come at me nerds :V

EDIT: fuck kaizo levels though
i hate kaizo levels that require physics abuse

I don't mind HARD levels, but physics abuse is just Silly And Dum
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: recme
Bississippi, the 51st state.

I'm a little bit iffy on picking up a copy. The price is a bit too steep for me, especially since I don't have WiFi anymore
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: MandL27
(09-11-2015, 11:54 AM)Kosheh Wrote: That's...kind of a silly thread title ("Build, Share, Play!" would've been fine), ...

It's a reference to Vsauce2's BiDiPi (Build it, Draw it, Play it) on YouTube.

Thanked by:
Got a medal for getting 50 stars, so my upload limit has been upped to 20. I have added 4 new levels to the OP (making a total of 12).
As for Course IDs posted by you guys, I'll be linking your post in the OP, kinda like the Love Thread. So if you already made a post with Course IDs and have new ones, update that post. You can always make a new post to let everyone know you made new stuff, with or without Course ID (as long as it's also in your first Course ID post).

Thanked by:
I'm having way too much fun with it. Some of the user levels I've tried included some troll levels, which will get annoying if there's too many.
BTW how does everything unlock?  My game received the patch as I started it, then Played it for almost three hours and nothing.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-12-2015, 05:01 AM)Dolphman Wrote: I'm having way too much fun with it. Some of the user levels I've tried included some troll levels, which will get annoying if there's too many.
BTW how does everything unlock?  My game received the patch as I started it, then Played it for almost three hours and nothing.

From what I understand is that you have to be active in editor mode for 15 minutes per batch. Maybe you have to reset the game after you get notified that next time course elements will be available, I don't know. I was done time travelling just before I got the news of the update.

Also, I insta-skip any level that contains:
Deathtraps from the start (i.e. enemies falling just above your head)
Traps that don't kill you, but get you stuck, like a pit barricaded by hidden blocks.
1-block wide mazes (it's a pain in the ass to jump into those openings from the side)
Lakitu spam (or enemy spam in general, but Lakitus are the worst)
Every ?-Block with random enemies (it can be done in a clever way, but 99% of the times, it's absolutely not)

I'm also not a fan of Star spam stages (the ones that require zero skill to complete), way too easy levels (including levels that are nothing more than a flat surface) and every result of the tutorial stage ever. I don't skip them, because Mystery Suits are more important.

EDIT:
4 new stages added to OP: 2 original and 2 remakes.

Thanked by:
COURSES:

Best Know Your Mario Maker Skill: 118B-0000-0026-DDF5

SMB Castle: Dark Souls Edition: 3FB1-0000-0032-5441

Castle: Dark Souls PtD Edition: 6DCA-0000-00DA-B40E

Denim Denim Denim!: 1451-000-002F-F53B

Special Zone Tubular Remix 2.0: B4D5-0000-0048-9F13

Spooky Scary Skeletons: D8A1-0000-003A-D6F9

Mario Meets Grand Theft Auto: 7628-0000-0057-F1DB

Under the Sea: CB6F-000-0071-FBB9

Bowser Vs. Mario World 1-1: 418D-0000-006A-0186

World +-1: B968-0000-0097-463E

Don't Touch The Stars: 0F5A-0000-00AD-4CF5

Bowser takes over Mario's House: D689-0000-00B3-F98B

Castle: Dark Souls PtD Edition: 6DCA-0000-00DA-B40E

EXPERIMENTAL LEVELS:

Super PinMario (Get High Score): 0244-0000-012A-38C1 (Course Description: http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-27752-...#pid605868)

Some of the courses that these guys make are actually fun as hell.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
You're missing a 0 in the second part of the ID. Added to OP and gave the stage a try. I barely made it, thanks to the hits I could take at the end.

Thanked by:
(09-12-2015, 07:01 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: You're missing a 0 in the second part of the ID. Added to OP and gave the stage a try. I barely made it, thanks to the hits I could take at the end.

Oops, my bad there =P. I'll add it to the initial post.

Also, I got to admit this is the most fun I've had with a mario game for quite some time.

Trying to beat some of the other player's courses out there are just absolutely brutal.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Thanked by:
If anyone is looking for levels to play, check mines out if you like.
Levels
Level Name: It's a Secret to Everybody
ID; 1287-0000-0028-F48E
-A couple of quotes borrowed from The Legend of Zelda with added enemies, and obstacles.

Level Name: Long Ground Castle
ID; F951-0000-001C-1FDC
-A long level with a ground and castle theme in Super Mario World (Some of the obstacles require to spin jump on top of the enemies to pass through the level).

Level Name: Bramble Scramble (DK Country 2)
ID; 47DE-0000-0036-3FC4
-A level that is very similar to the one of the hardest levels in Donkey Kong Country 2 with spikes (A cloud is used for the flying mechanic similar to the flying bird in Donkey Kong Country 2).

Level Name: Cursed Clock Tower Castlev. DoS
ID; 8DCE-0000-0042-4B48
-A Metroidvania level using similar mechanics from the Cursed Clock Tower in Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (Spinning fire blocks used in similar to the the spinning needles, flying Bob-omb's like flying medusa heads, and rotating platforms like a clockwise gear from Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. Note: If there is a big Thwomp in a room, look for a POW block to destroy them).

Level Name: Shell Speedrun
ID; 1C37-0000-006A-AB95
-This is basically a shell speed run when the Red Bill Blaster will shoot out a shell. Wait for the Red Bill Blaster to shoot out the shell and jump through enemies and climb on vines especially underwater.

Level Name: Kraid's Lair (Metroid Zero Msn.)
ID; 59BD-0000-007E-746C
-A Metroidvania level which is a recreation of Kraid's Lair from Metroid Zero Mission. Both the Super Star and conveyor belt are both used for the Speed Booster mechanic from Metroid. (The boss is Bowser inside Kraid's mouth in which you have to kick the shells directly to him).
Note: There are 2 checkpoints inside the level and you have to pick the 3 correct combinations in order to get through one of the shortcut checkpoints.

Level Name: Ridley's Lair (Metroid Zero Msn)
ID; 632B-0000-0092-653A
-A Metroidvania level which is a recreation of Ridley's Lair from Metroid Zero Mission. As you progress in this stage, any path that you choose will eventually lead to a same area. Note: Two shortcut checkpoints are added and choose one of the 3 combinations to get through one of the shortcut checkpoints. (The boss is Bowser in which you have to kick shells to him under Ridley's head.)

Level Name: Rickety Race (DK Country 2)
ID; 1AF9-0000-0097-5299
-A recreation of the Rickety Race level from Donkey Kong Country 2. Fireworks sounds are added as well as riding Koopa blocks representing as the Kremlings. Jump through Grinders while on a moving blue skull platform. Note: Two shortcut checkpoints are added and choose one of the 3 combinations to get through one of the shortcut checkpoints. (Tip: Stay on the left of the blue skull platform and just jump through the Grinders and Koopas).

Level Name: Rattle Battle (DK Country 2)
ID; D291-0000-00A7-169C
-This is a recreation of the Rattle Battle Level from Donkey Kong Country 2. The Goomba's Shoe is used as the jumping Rattly. (Note: Two shortcut checkpoints are added and choose one of the 3 combinations to get through one of the shortcut checkpoints.)

Level Name: Hornet Hole (DK Country 2)
ID; 10B9-0000-00AA-E0A6
-This is a recreation of the Hornet Hole level from Donkey Kong Country 2. (Note: Two shortcut checkpoints are added and choose one of the 3 combinations to get through one of the shortcut checkpoints. )

Level Name: Toxic Tower (DK Country 2)
ID; 11F1-0000-00BC-ED64
-This is a recreation of the Toxic Tower level from Donkey Kong Country 2 which is one of the hardest levels in the game. Jump up through the tower using Goomba's Shoe (as the jumping Rattly), fly through the tower using Fire Mario and the cloud (as the flying Squawks), and jump through with the Fire Flower and Goomba's shoe (as Squitter). (Note: Two shortcut checkpoints are added and choose one of the 3 combinations to get through one of the shortcut checkpoints.) (Warning: Be quick in jumping up the platforms.)

Level Name: Zero Virus Stage 1 (Megaman X5)
ID; 719F-0000-00C6-C9DC
-This is a recreation of the Zero Virus Stage 1 from Megaman X5. This stage is also a reference to the Quickman stage in Megaman 2 (The lasers represent the bill blasters and cannons). (Note: Two shortcut checkpoints are added and choose one of the 3 combinations to get through one of the shortcut checkpoints.)
Thanked by:
A Very Keen Adventure
1A1F-0000-002C-4781

Pretty much the best I could do remaking the first level from Commander Keen: Marooned on Mars. Damn height limit.

New level: Apogee Plains
E715-0000-003B-963C

Tanks N Jets
E828-0000-0043-2FEA

New: Woah!
E2EE-0000-0075-5508

Ashley's Zany Sewer Quest
DF09-0000-00B7-E7AE

Scuba Hazard
1219-0000-00D7-9AA3

Nobody calls me chicken!
2F3D-0000-00F2-4FB9
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by: DioShiba
Uploaded another retro course remix and 2 original courses:
"Icy 4-1 (Super Mario Bros.)", "Ride the ?-Blocks" and "Para-Bowser's Flying Fortress".
I'm particularly proud of the Flying Fortress. It has a unique boss fight, with Bowser and for the most part nothing else, no stacks at least. I was planning on remaking the special tower stage from Super Mario Bros. 3's Sky Land, but decided to make an original course.
IDs in OP.

Thanked by:
Uploaded a few new levels and added in two videos of those said levels.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: