Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Crappy E-Money
electronic money really sucks doesn't it

Happy birthday to Crappy Blue Luigi, E-Man, and MoneyMan! Hope each of you has a great day Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
HAVE A FUN BLUE, ELECTRONIC, MONEY MAKING CAKE CHOMPING DAY!
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: E-Man
(05-08-2015, 06:06 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Crappy Blue Luigi

where did this guy go

anyway, HBD to you three o/
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man, Iceman404
dont you dare link my fair name in any way, shape or form to cryptocurrency, even as a joke
(tnx guys :hSmile

oh and i still sometimes see cbl around, mostly on tumblr and stuff. idk why he doesnt come here much tho
Thanks a bunch, guys! Remember last year when we each got a birthday topic? That certainly was wild.

Anyway, my birthday is going alright so far. I had to skip breakfast, which I didn't care for, but at least I got to eat in at this nice Mediterranean place for lunch in a town I live nearby. I not only had a nice bowl of fish soup, but also some lobster ravioli wit shrimp in a nice sauce.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Happ E-Birthday to all three of you. Hope it's totally crappy!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: E-Man, ~Axis~
Crappy birthday MonE-Man

that looked better in my head
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man, puggsoy
Happy Birthday E-money Luigi
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Happy Birthday Craps, Moneys, and Mans!
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl
Huh. And here I thought this was gonna be a thread about Bitcoin.

Regardless, happy birthday to all involved parties! May you all have awesomely involved parties!
Speaking of parties, let me tell you about what else I did on my awesome day!

So, my folks took me to an all you can eat Japanese restaurant I been to a few times before where I loaded up on a lot of sushi. When we were about to leave, we told our waitress that it was my birthday. I wasn't expecting a huge party or anything, but when she brought a cup of whipped cream with two sparklers in it, I was pleasantly surprised! When I got home, I had a homemade (or close enough to it anyway) ice cream cake my mom made me. On top of the $114 in all the birthday money I got and the New 3DS XL, I'd say this was a fine birthday for me!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: TheShyGuy, Cyberguy64, Omega
Happy Blue Money Man Day!
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Happy Birthday to y'all!

~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, E-Man
Happy birthday to all of you!
No
3 names I recognize on the same day, now that's pretty amazing!

Happy Birthday you guys!
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ