The VG Resource

Full Version: Crappy E-Money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
electronic money really sucks doesn't it

Happy birthday to Crappy Blue Luigi, E-Man, and MoneyMan! Hope each of you has a great day Smile
HAVE A FUN BLUE, ELECTRONIC, MONEY MAKING CAKE CHOMPING DAY!
(05-08-2015, 06:06 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Crappy Blue Luigi

where did this guy go

anyway, HBD to you three o/
dont you dare link my fair name in any way, shape or form to cryptocurrency, even as a joke
(tnx guys :hSmile

oh and i still sometimes see cbl around, mostly on tumblr and stuff. idk why he doesnt come here much tho
Thanks a bunch, guys! Remember last year when we each got a birthday topic? That certainly was wild.

Anyway, my birthday is going alright so far. I had to skip breakfast, which I didn't care for, but at least I got to eat in at this nice Mediterranean place for lunch in a town I live nearby. I not only had a nice bowl of fish soup, but also some lobster ravioli wit shrimp in a nice sauce.
Happ E-Birthday to all three of you. Hope it's totally crappy!
Crappy birthday MonE-Man

that looked better in my head
Happy Birthday E-money Luigi
Happy Birthday Craps, Moneys, and Mans!
Huh. And here I thought this was gonna be a thread about Bitcoin.

Regardless, happy birthday to all involved parties! May you all have awesomely involved parties!
Speaking of parties, let me tell you about what else I did on my awesome day!

So, my folks took me to an all you can eat Japanese restaurant I been to a few times before where I loaded up on a lot of sushi. When we were about to leave, we told our waitress that it was my birthday. I wasn't expecting a huge party or anything, but when she brought a cup of whipped cream with two sparklers in it, I was pleasantly surprised! When I got home, I had a homemade (or close enough to it anyway) ice cream cake my mom made me. On top of the $114 in all the birthday money I got and the New 3DS XL, I'd say this was a fine birthday for me!
Happy Blue Money Man Day!
Happy Birthday to y'all!

Happy birthday to all of you!
3 names I recognize on the same day, now that's pretty amazing!

Happy Birthday you guys!
Pages: 1 2