Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's Your Favorite Kirby Ability?
Wow. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been brought back yet. or if it has I haven't seen one.
Anyway, What's YOUR Favorite Kirby Ability?
I have Three.
  • Sword: All versions: Thunder Sword is awesome because it's a sword with electricity coming out of it. Come on everyone has to admit that's cool.
  • Yoyo: Kirby Super Star Ultra: You are really just a round blob version of Ness from earthbound with a yoyo and everything.
    Breakdance moves, and Gazer Spiral. That kicks Ass.
  • Cutter: You wield a blade that slices enemies in half. That and you can combo them and Fly up in the air and Launch a beam TO slice up MORE enemies. Come on, that's RAD.

Pretty cool eh?
Tell me your favorites because I like hearing peoples opinions.
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
Actually, I created this thread prior to the whole forum reboot.

Anyway, as far as Kirby powers go, the Triple Star is a lot of fun! What could be better than having three stars not only protect Kirby, but also work in a similar fashion to the cutter blades?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: eureka
(10-13-2014, 02:54 PM)nateismyname Wrote: Wow.  I'm surprised this thread hasn't been brought back yet. or if it has I haven't seen one.
Anyway,  What's YOUR Favorite Kirby Ability?
I have Three.

• Sword: All versions:  Thunder Sword is awesome because it's a sword with electricity coming out of it.  Come on everyone has to admit that's cool.
  • Yoyo:  Kirby Super Star Ultra:  You are really just a round blob version of Ness from earthbound with a yoyo and everything.
    Breakdance moves, and Gazer Spiral.  That kicks Ass.
  • Cutter:  You wield a blade that slices enemies in half.  That and you can combo them and Fly up in the air and Launch a beam TO slice up MORE enemies.  Come on, that's RAD.

Pretty cool eh?
Tell me your favorites because I like hearing peoples opinions.
i have one......... Ufo......it's so rare it's awsome
Thanked by:
Yeah, I like UFO. From when I got it. which was almost never.
I NEVER played Nightmare In Dreamland, But I HAVE Played Kirby's Adventure.
I like UFO, But it's Alright compared to other powers.

Another Favorite:
  • Hammer: Hammer Kicks Ass. You can light it on fire and Spin around and All sorts of things.
    Hammer's Cool.
Thanked by:
Ever since I first played Nightmare in Dream Land (back at age 8), I've always been fond of Cutter, Ice, and for some reason, Tornado.

I also really love the new Beetle ability as well. Shish-ka-bobbing enemies on your forehead? Hells yeah.
Beetle does kick some butt.
What about archer, circus, and Hypernova?
Love how they brought wheel back. that power rocked if you know how to use it.
Thanked by:
It's been a while since I played a Kirby game... I think I liked the ninja ability in SuperStar Ultra... in Kirby 64 I always liked the double-needle skill and the rock one that allows you to transform into Rick and Koo.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Okay How did I miss ninja. That power's awesome.

Some More I like
  • Ice. I get a kick out of ice because you freeze enemies and Kick them into other ones. Awesome. so awesome.
  • Master. It's the master sword. nuff said.
    No it's really Galaxia (Meta Knight's Sword) That Kirby uses. It can fire beams like Link. Everyone likes Zelda.
Thanked by:
I would have to say either Smash or cutter.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: Kriven, eureka
Boulder/rock kirby is awesome,

also they should totally make a paper kirby power
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by: eureka, E-Man
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Rock kirby is cool but there are better ones in my opinion.
That being said, i kinda like rock kirby in return to dreamland/triple deluxe.
Cause he gets bigger, rock punches, and much more.
Rock owns now that i think about it.
Thanked by:
[Image: Sleep.png]
yo-yo.

bring it back already, HAL.
Thanked by: eureka, SchAlternate
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This a thousand times.
It's worth noting that HAL has Brought back an old Kirby ability in Kirby Triple Deluxe: Wheel.
Wheel.
FREAKIN WHEEL.
FLIPPIN WHEEL
WHEEL.
Do I need to go on why that is wrong on so many levels?
Thanked by:
(10-13-2014, 08:21 PM)nateismyname Wrote: Do I need to go on why that is wrong on so many levels?

Yes please.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: eureka, Shade, SchAlternate