Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Spookventure!

Helloo TSR, and hello October! For this month I decided to work on a side project while our programmers are putting everything together for Pipe Works.
Spookventure! is an hour long story-driven RPG. You play as a sad little ghost, a cute skeleton girl, and a pumpkin punk as you try and remember who you are and solve the mystery of Spooksville.

SPRITES: (wip)

So there you have it. I'm writing the story, doing the sprites and composing the music by myself.
*If anyone happens to know anyone that could help me program this (honestly I can't even work RPG maker) that would be absolutely lovely.
Hopefully I can finish this by Halloween.
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
As much as I'd love to program this, I probably can't find enough time.
Being as it's short though, I could probably put aside some time to get it done before Halloween! I'm good with making RPG style games.
Thanked by: Ninspriterx
I already said this before, but this looks really interesting. Good luck with getting it done in time, I'll be sure to play this when it is!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
I'm already absolutely loving this.

Can't wait to see it in full!
Thanked by:
Thanks guys. Especially Ploaj for coming through and helping me out.

[Image: 9UnsB4Q.png]
Everything is already coming along!
[Image: DffP5jr.png]