Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SchAlternate's Sprites and Sloppy Schedules
Excuse the lateness, life happened.

On the subject of Atreyu's hair, I've yet to figure out how animate the damn thing in other ways than just skewing. On the basis that it might fit the artstyle I'm going for, I'll probably not change it too much in the future, but I'll keep everyone's suggestions in mind.

Also Venomrabbit I tried to shade the hair in other ways but the current shading is the one that I personally like the most.

Anyway, I've been working on the sky background a bit and, well, this occurred.

I imagine this background in some sky fortress, where it changes the further you go on through stage. Like say, you start outside the fortress in broad daylight, then as you enter the fortress, you get to the ceiling or on a bridge, where the background changes to a sunset setting. After that, you go though another portion of the building, and then you go outside again, then to be greeted by a starry knight backdrop, and then you fight a boss. And once you defeat the boss, the background slowly turns into a soft, dawn coloration.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SchAlternate's Sprites and Sloppy Schedules - by SchAlternate - 02-15-2016, 07:06 PM