Users browsing this thread: 75 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-26-2014, 05:30 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: In regards to the Smash version of Meta Knight, though, he's actually already kind of auto-nerfed by proxy of the fact that the gliding mechanic has been cut, drastically reducing his recovery ability. His recovery special might actually need to be changed to compensate a little.

If I recall, the gliding mechanic was only confirmed to be removed on Pit. It hasn't been confirmed whether or not he's the only one with this change, or if this affects the others, if not all of them.

So who knows, maybe the gliding mechanic may exclusive to Meta Knight this time (just please let him only use it after his Shuttle Loop)

But really, Meta Knight is fine with being a god in recovery, so long as he isn't so good at offense as well. Seriously, almost all of his attacks have transcendent priority*, and they are all already too fast, both at start up and and at cool down, allowing him to rack up a lot of damage without any trouble (assuming you can use him effectively) which, combined with the fact that his attacks can't be cancelled, results in the infamously broken character he is.

So if his offense is notably nerfed (like removing transcendent priority in most attacks, and/or nerfing his already few kill moves), he'd be a little more balanced, being pretty much a speedy character that can deal a lot of damage but can't kill, and is very light but can recover remarkably.

Just my two cents.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Attack of the Clone - by SchAlternate - 07-26-2014, 06:54 PM