Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Ghost Trick, hit a snag...
(01-29-2011, 12:30 AM)porcelain_lace Wrote: a) Is there method anyone knows of to extract tiles from an .lz11, assuming I was decompressing it right at all(GenericAUnpacker and lzssdemo)?
You may want to try DSDecmp instead of lzssdemo. Getting a .lz11 extension from GenericAUnpacker (I'm assuming that's my unpacker btw) means that the file starts with a 0x11-byte, which indicates that the file may be compressed using the relatively new LZ compression. I believe lzssdemo only supports LZ-compression starting with a 0x10-byte.
It could also mean that the file coincidentally started with 0x11 while it is not compressed, which would render both tools useless in viewing these .lz11 files.

(01-29-2011, 12:30 AM)porcelain_lace Wrote: b) Is there a way to export tiles directly from DeSmuMe? I searched around and didn't really find a yes or a no on this matter.
You can use the tile viewer (Tools->View Tiles), or dump the memory and look for the graphics in the raw data (Tools->View Memory->Raw Dump / Dump All).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping Ghost Trick, hit a snag... - by Barubary - 01-29-2011, 05:20 AM