Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some more Zeebo game ripping help
(04-08-2024, 10:08 PM)Kurabupengin Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 05:20 AM)MoonSarito Wrote: I want to do some modding on Zeebo's Resident Evil 4 to see how much the console and engine can handle, have you made any progress with the 3D models of the characters and maps?

The only thing I've managed so far is to extract and open the .h2z files and change the music and some 2D elements.

While we're at it, do you think it's possible to change the elements of Crash Bandicoot 3D too? It would be very interesting if I could change Crash's horrible 3D model, but I haven't even made any progress extracting the files from that game.

No progress on RE4 stuff, sorry. I'm curious about the 2D elements. Have you been able to view those? You said you managed to change some 2D elements, what are those 2D elements exactly?

Also I don't know about Crash Bandicoot. I wasn't able to view any of the 3D models, just the textures and audio. I was able to extract the .vfs file using a QuickBMS script I found on the XeNTaX forums, but I can't seem to find the link for it since the forums closed and it's now in an archival state. (Although I do still have the .bms script, thankfully.)
Did you manage to access the textures? Do you think it would be possible to make a modification to the textures and apply them to the game?

Do you have Telegram?, if you want you can try to contact me @MoonSarito

I'm also trying to extract the Need for Speed ​​Carbon files from Zeebo if you have any luck let me know:

https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-42606.html
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some more Zeebo game ripping help - by MoonSarito - 04-10-2024, 10:07 AM