Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can anyone help me extract the files from NFS Carbon: Own the City from Zeebo/PSP ?
Hello, I'm kind of new here, I've been trying to extract and create mods for some Zeebo games (I had some success with Quake 1 and 2 as they are practically the PC version but running on Zeebo), my next step was to try do some modding with Zeebo's version of Need for Speed Carbon Own the City, which is a direct port of the PSP version. (it is also available on GBA and DS, but the Zeebo version is a direct port of the PSP with even some leftovers such as backgrounds, PSP icons and online mode disabled within the files)

I have had some success extracting the .big files from both the PSP and Zeebo versions using QuickBMS with the code line ea_big4.bms

But I didn't have much luck with the .viv files, I used Dragon UnPACKer but all I had was several .o / .apt / .const / .msh and other files types.

[Image: h2a83OD.png]
[Image: 98kYlhn.png]

I have no idea how to open these files but I believe it is related to the 3D model of the cars or perhaps the 2D textures.

The .dds and .msh files in particular I was able to open using a program called Texture Finder, but it doesn't seem to have loaded correctly as the image appears broken/corrupted.

[Image: NB5XpzC.png]
[Image: JqNddCT.png]
I believe the .viv files contain the car models, I tried to find a VIV Editor that I found but I had no luck opening the files.

[Image: D0OO5mt.png]

Does anyone have a tip for a newbie?, I really want to be able to mod the PSP and Zeebo version or at least be able to extract the assets, especially from the Zeebo version since it is such a unique and unknown console.

Here is the game in the extracted Zeebo version if anyone has more luck, I left some files that might help:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AVCzBRO...cHfz5/view

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian.
Thanked by: