Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Playstation 2 Sprite Ripping Tutorial
I’m aware this is an old post so I’m sorry if this reply counts as necroposting. I just have a couple of questions for this tutorial, since I could only follow up until Step 8. I have trouble understanding the specific actions to find the graphics in the first place.
Quote:"If you want to look for the graphics, it takes time to look for the files."
With this, do you mean that after opening the eeMemory.bin file into TiledGGD, I have to switch to the other files that were extracted from the 7z and try different settings ( Image > Format > bpps ) and should I try other options as well? Or should the eeMemory.bin file itself be able to work? 
Because I have been trying different things for a long while without results, and I'm unaware of what I'm doing wrong. It could also be that my savefile is unusable, or maybe the game I'm trying to rip from (Akagi Ps2) is not compatible with this method. I would really appreciate if you could elaborate on what you do when looking for the graphics, maybe it's something very obvious but it's difficult to find tutorial for newbies of this software and this specific scenario. (I am using the same TileGGD PE version you specified too)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playstation 2 Sprite Ripping Tutorial - by Fumbann - 03-11-2023, 02:17 PM