Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
[Image: loQYc.gif]

(My character is partially inspired by Noob Saibot)
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
your character is partially inspired by everything that everyone would enjoy playing as
[Image: thechronicler.png]

is this moe enough? (ignore the character on the left)
Oh my gosh your moe just reminded me of Sarai ( Ibuki's best friend )~
EDIT: OH nevermind I saw your post in the doodle topic lol
[Image: THENEWSIGNATURE.png]
Thanked by: The KKM
(05-01-2012, 07:12 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: In all honesty I cannot tell the difference when they are moving that fast. Could you make them a sheet?
@ Gors: What music program do you use? I would like to help with composing some music for the game if you would like.

i'd rather have you being an assist. and nothing else.
Thanked by: recme
I think I'll go the whole shebang and just add the bandages, should make the character more recognizable
Thanked by:
i believe it recognizable enough atm.

problem comes as to how the face is done. those eyes are huge compared to the original character's. a more subtle aproach would aso be more in style with the rest of the humanoid sprites in the game
[Image: GMgbU.png]
Thanked by: HandToeKnee, The KKM
I should've used yours as a reference, Rei's head is similar enough to the Major's I suppose. I'll try doing both things, I want to try spriting bandages Tongue

[Image: bandages.png]

Eeh? TBH I like the bigger eyes more, dunno. Also the hair is giving me hell.
Thanked by: Gwen, HandToeKnee
@Meta: Me or recolor?
@PK: I am so glad that you made yourself, it looks so much better than my version. Smile
@KKKM: I like her, but I don't think that the hueshifting, although sensible, works with the style very well, I besides the darkest purple and the yellow ramps, I havn't seen any hueshifts. I may be wrong on this, but I don't think so. looking good! Smile
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Phantom Killah
(05-02-2012, 02:56 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: @Meta: Me or recolor?
@PK: I am so glad that you made yourself, it looks so much better than my version. Smile
@KKKM: I like her, but I don't think that the hueshifting, although sensible, works with the style very well, I besides the darkest purple and the yellow ramps, I havn't seen any hueshifts. I may be wrong on this, but I don't think so. looking good! Smile

Considering the fact I barely post in this thread.

you.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
In that case I have to disagree with you, Meta, I feel that my guy is suitable for a playable character, he has plenty of options for attacks and such.

Thanked by:
I think he's saying it because you're focusing on doing everything BUT your sheet, and therefore if you aimed at something simpler, IE an assist, it'd be more likely you'd actually make the final cut.
I cannot work on my character, or any character, really, assist or otherwise ATM, because my laptop crashed and the computer that I am using has issues with the palate, meaning that it cannot support it apparently, as it refuses to change its colors from anything on the default list. I am saving up for a new laptop so that I can continue. That is why I was asking Gors about if I can help with the music.

Thanked by:
(05-02-2012, 03:44 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: I cannot work on my character, or any character, really, assist or otherwise ATM, because my laptop crashed and the computer that I am using has issues with the palate, meaning that it cannot support it apparently, as it refuses to change its colors from anything on the default list. I am saving up for a new laptop so that I can continue. That is why I was asking Gors about if I can help with the music.
I'm pretty sure that Gors is the only one doing the music though.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Ploaj, recme, Gwen, Zadaben, Garamonde
(05-02-2012, 03:44 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: That is why I was asking Gors about if I can help with the music.
So far he is, I want to know if it is taboo territory or not, as it is something I could help with.

Thanked by: