Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
Jetters is not fully completed yet. Gors needs to add the cap to every one of her frames.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
He did say Jetters could add the cape if she liked it. I think for all intents and purposes it's finished and Gors' not grabbing it again.
Thanked by: Garamonde, recme
[Image: MXvSa.png]
Mmmm... Chrome.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

overdone
I'll try and work on that eventually. I'm working on a different thing (unrelated to this project) ATM and I need to focus on it as much as possible.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: recme
@Meta: I was counting you, myself, Crappy Blue Luigi, Recolorme, hoeloe, ShadedBZ, Legostorm?, anyone else Nick works on, and after my guy is done, (which will take a while, because I need to ensure that I have a stable computer first, before I go and lose all my work for a third time.) then I'll make Demonlemon and others. Also I think their are a lot of people working on others as well that I forgot.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
I'm pretty much obligated to work on mine and finish it, but I can't really get to it until two weeks later when I'm out of school.

I'm really slow anyway, but...
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: Baegal
my character is currently stuck at around 50%.
[Image: bBhwF.png]
Stuck as in can't come up with more moves or stuck as in are not motivated or what?
If it's ideas I have plenty for you if you want.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
(04-29-2012, 01:40 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: @Meta: I was counting you, myself, Crappy Blue Luigi, Recolorme, hoeloe, ShadedBZ, Legostorm?, anyone else Nick works on, and after my guy is done, (which will take a while, because I need to ensure that I have a stable computer first, before I go and lose all my work for a third time.) then I'll make Demonlemon and others. Also I think their are a lot of people working on others as well that I forgot.

I stopped for a while because I wanted to improve my spriting a bit more. I'll probably continue now.

EDIT: Starting by fixing errors. Took Ploaj's advice and fixed my special [Image: iaza19259476549800.gif]
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben
[Image: R66VE.png]
Slightly edited.
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

(04-29-2012, 01:58 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: Stuck as in can't come up with more moves or stuck as in are not motivated or what?
If it's ideas I have plenty for you if you want.

stuck as in i havent done progress on it for a week.

also nick, that is still heavily overdone. as far as i remember, one should aim for a simple shading on those.
[Image: iaza15210891405900.gif]
Fixed up still-awkward idle.

[Image: iaza15210853334500.gif]
Beginning of some yarn-ball rolling attack.
Thanked by: Kitsu, Garamonde, Zadaben
Just uploading my current sheet. I'm about... 50% done or so.
[Image: 29zv60w.jpg]
Even with work I manage to have to much free time on my hands.
Does this forward animation look OK?
[Image: iBNlTyMW4p2Bi.gif]