Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
You don't have to have a laser show Nick, my character is made of metal. I'm sure I can take a hit or two.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben, Garamonde, Ploaj
I think I finally got it where I'm happy, or at least closer to it.
[Image: w2njsx.jpg]
[Image: rRMb]
I really love the sprite, though I already made her as a helper Cutec
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: recme, Garamonde
(04-27-2012, 04:42 PM)[robo9] Wrote: You don't have to have a laser show Nick, my character is made of metal. I'm sure I can take a hit or two.

I know, but every robot needs a force shield to protect its delicate layer of paint, even if that paint is the same color as the metal underneath it.
But yeah, I'll try to think of an alternate defensive pose. Maybe I'll morph him just a little bit and add a shine to make him look ultra solid, similar to Pokemon's Harden move. If he can take a hit or two, why bother blocking; He is the block.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
Maybe he pulls his own head off and uses it as a shield?
Thanked by: Previous, Zadaben, Garamonde
(04-28-2012, 11:51 AM)Chaoxys Wrote: Maybe he pulls his own head off and uses it as a shield?

That's a really good idea. Whenever I would generally draw him, I would have him use his head as a boomerang since it floats.
[Image: WPKlY.gif]
[Image: 0Lxxw.gif]
[Image: zbOuh.gif]
Now I'm just a couple of kicks and a punch away from completing all attacks.
[Image: VJbis.gif]
Robo has been granted the ability to win! Beware, fighters!
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

more motivational time by gors

do you see this game here? we're also miles better than that too. The only thing that game is better than ours is that game is 'completed'. Let's complete this project! Let's not lose to people who made that atrocity!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
We are close enough for a demo with a workable roster (about three: robo9, Jetters, and Nick. I don't know who else is finished) I'd like to set a goal for a select number of playables in the second demo: 5 working fighters and one working stage. Once those 5 are done we can narrow down the roster to I think a fair amount (25) but won't rob others for a chance to actually enjoy their time on the project.
Thanked by: HandToeKnee
I'm trying to nail my "moving forwards" animation and I'd like some thoughts.

[Image: ieEPNQ8RUGviO.gif]

Also, should I animate the arms a little or leave them?
just about enough to make it look less stiff.

(04-28-2012, 06:33 PM)Gaia Wrote: We are close enough for a demo with a workable roster (about three: robo9, Jetters, and Nick. I don't know who else is finished) I'd like to set a goal for a select number of playables in the second demo: 5 working fighters and one working stage. Once those 5 are done we can narrow down the roster to I think a fair amount (25) but won't rob others for a chance to actually enjoy their time on the project.

interesting fact: 25 is an insane amount of people for the unstable, fan-dedicated workforce we have.
(04-28-2012, 06:12 PM)Arisa Wrote: more motivational time by gors

Gors I must admit, that game is whoreable
(04-28-2012, 06:43 PM)Meta Wrote: interesting fact: 25 is an insane amount of people for the unstable, fan-dedicated workforce we have.

I don't think that 25 is unreasonable, we have lots of people working on their guys already. Also, Isn't Chris2ball's sheet complete? I think he posted it a while ago.
----
EDIT: I found it. http://i.imgur.com/4tYdW.png
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
(04-29-2012, 02:01 AM)Sir Zadaben Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 06:43 PM)Meta Wrote: interesting fact: 25 is an insane amount of people for the unstable, fan-dedicated workforce we have.

I don't think that 25 is unreasonable, we have lots of people working on their guys already. Also, Isn't Chris2ball's sheet complete? I think he posted it a while ago.
----
EDIT: I found it. http://i.imgur.com/4tYdW.png

that would make 5 fully sprited characters[gilbert, vipershark, c2b, jetters, bouncy] and 2 more in progress [robo9 and me]. that makes a total amount of 7.

and by lots you mean gors doing half of the fully sprited characters on the current rooster.

anyway, i need to get back on working on mine.
Thanked by: