Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
(04-18-2012, 01:19 AM)Previous Wrote: Well I guess I am the only one with a broken Wii then, huh? Stupid cheap slot-in drive garbage Blank

Mine has a problem with the disc drive, it cant eject the game disc. It plays fine though, so IDK what's wrong with it.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
enough console talk, back on topic mates. almosts feels i'm the only one who's actually making progress on a sheet, besides gorsal.
Kick
[Image: 6cMeH.gif]

[Image: 7a2hl.gif]

[Image: 10B2h.png]
Meta, your animations are so clever they make me want to make an actual fighter. (The mini-sentry is particularly funny.)
Thanked by:
[Image: ycwrw.gif]
I wanted to sprite something and this idea came to mind: tSR Pokedex assists.
I plan on making all 3 fully evolved starters, starting with this. The appearing/disappearing needs some cleaning (particularly the one frame that's all 'jagged-up').
Fieram (working name) executes a flamethrower, which sets the foe ablaze.

[Image: tfrfieramsheet.png]
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

(04-19-2012, 08:01 AM)Meta Wrote: enough console talk, back on topic mates. almosts feels i'm the only one who's actually making progress on a sheet, besides gorsal.
Kick
The only thing that's bugging me is that the helmet and jump punch sprites seem thinner and smaller(especially the head) than the others. You may want to enlarge the heads
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
[Image: ywpqL.gif][Image: 8bBih.gif][Image: NUezm.gif]
Yeah, I should put more effort in Vegilard's (working name (vegitation+frill+lizard)) animation, but his design is quite complex. He summons a storm of Razor Leaf.

(04-19-2012, 08:01 AM)Meta Wrote: enough console talk, back on topic mates. almosts feels i'm the only one who's actually making progress on a sheet, besides gorsal.

I'm going to start up after school ends, which is a week and a half away from now, as I've been starting my own project and finishing school. I do have my moveset planned out and design I'm very pleased with, so I'm looking forward to starting up again Smile
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-19-2012, 02:16 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: [Image: ywpqL.gif][Image: 8bBih.gif][Image: NUezm.gif]
Yeah, I should put more effort in Vegilard's (working name (vegitation+frill+lizard)) animation, but his design is quite complex. He summons a storm of Razor Leaf.

I recommend splitting his body into parts and moving them panoramically (with a couple of touch-ups) for the main body of the animation. It can be quite effective if done right.
Thanked by:
[Image: iaza15210895430500.gif]

hahahaha what am I doing

HELP
I'm getting back on it after I get a new laptop/fix my current one. I can't even get paint to use the palate on this computer, It refuses to change colors from anything not preset/default.

@ Bynine: he is lit from the wrong direction, I am guessing that you used the dark leg and went off of it, but that is to symbolize that it is closer to the background. I would make the scarf a more contrasting color if I were you, and make it move a little more to go along with his jump. I love his expression, though. Smile
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
(04-19-2012, 02:56 PM)Hoeloe Wrote: I recommend splitting his body into parts and moving them panoramically (with a couple of touch-ups) for the main body of the animation. It can be quite effective if done right.

[Image: UeV7m.gif]

So wait, would the fakemon be basic assists or are they their own thing (like in SSBB where you have both pokemon and ATs)? Either way I may sprite the pistol shrimp fakemon in this style, even if it isn't used, it seems like it would be fun.
Thanked by:
im not even clear as to how assists works.
Thanked by:
Think Brawl

All it is is a fellow popping up, doing an attack directed at the opposing player, and going away.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Ploaj
I wanted to use something like this for an attack:
[Image: b867ph.jpg]
But I guess that intentional reference would be lost. Gotta think of some new moves then. I'm hitting a spriters block.

[Image: v67mz5.jpg]
Drill > Punch

EDIT- As for the assists, I think it would be neat to have a few of the pokemon from the project show up, and maybe that one terrible toxicroak edit that that one dude made (soon after he threw a fit and left) as a dud.

EDIT2- Found it:
http://img602.imageshack.us/img602/4376/goldcombat.png