Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
Shrink the nose :I
I'll make an edit during class and help you out a little.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Zadaben
HM... This looks interresting, Mind if I join?
[Image: 24pkio8.jpg]
yes I know the fire has a lot of colours but there is nothing about fire in this thread and it would look weird if I shade it like the characters made from skin with clothes on them
PS: I think I'm gonna be active, seeing as it's vacation and I enyoyed spriting this. Smile

Thanked by:
[Image: 4slnx1.png]
Is this any better?
@Saif:
(02-24-2012, 10:25 PM)[robo9] Wrote: TUTORIAL WITH THE UPDATED COLOR PALETTE.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Uhm I already saw that tutorial, read it, used it to kind of help me in making that sprite (the metalic things around his legs are shaded like how it says metal should be done i.e. more colors then other things, light source, etc.)
Also if I may your blu big blob... thingy? looks a bit squareish on some parts, is that on purpose?
Thanked by:
(03-30-2012, 01:45 PM)saifors Wrote: HM... This looks interresting, Mind if I join?
[Image: 24pkio8.jpg]
yes I know the fire has a lot of colours but there is nothing about fire in this thread and it would look weird if I shade it like the characters made from skin with clothes on them
PS: I think I'm gonna be active, seeing as it's vacation and I enyoyed spriting this. Smile
Doesn't seem to be in style. Too much shading, and the lines seem a bit jagged.

Also, I can't even tell what it is honestly. It's kinda all over the place in terms of design.
Thanked by: Gwen, Garamonde, Ploaj
(03-30-2012, 01:49 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: [Image: 4slnx1.png]
Is this any better?
@Saif:
(02-24-2012, 10:25 PM)[robo9] Wrote: TUTORIAL WITH THE UPDATED COLOR PALETTE.

His nose is too much like squidwards, think Mario and Luigi, big, but more rounded out. Also if he's going to have a mouth, he should have an adorable kawaii face going on heheh
Another thing, the body looks extremely wonked out by seperating the head and the whisp, they should be connected, not blocked off like you have them.
Huh, that's weird, that repeat of my first sentence is not part of this message... so I can't edit it out...
Thanked by: Garamonde, Zadaben, Ploaj
could You tell me which lines and which parts have too much shading if you have the time?
Thanked by:
Well, over all the sprite has too much shading. Look at the sprite of Gors and compare it to your sprite for a better example.

As for the lines, it's hard to say, it's pretty much jaggy all over.
Thanked by:
Is this any better?:
[Image: 1183ms8.jpg]
I might have fixe the shading even though I now have the feerling there isn't enough
also the jagged lines are ther becuase if I smoothened them it would look surreal when thinking about anatomy and the existance of bones.
maybe if there where two outline colors I could use it for some parts that look weird.
Thanked by:
Sir Z., I would really just work on one thing at a time instead of starting 5 other things. Just a suggestion.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
[Image: zk0dwg.png]
How's this?
I dont know what a kawaii face is...from Google I gathered that it is a happy face?
@ Mighty: I'm actually just working on TFR stuff right now, nothing else.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
(03-30-2012, 03:19 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: @ Mighty: I'm actually just working on TFR stuff right now, nothing else.
http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=rimshot
(03-30-2012, 03:19 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: [Image: zk0dwg.png]
How's this?
I dont know what a kawaii face is...from Google I gathered that it is a happy face?
@ Mighty: I'm actually just working on TFR stuff right now, nothing else.

He looks like South America...I'd recommend studying ghosts, to see how they shape up, the way his body is the top and bottom don't go together at all.
Thanked by: Zadaben
I drew a slightly bigger version last night but now I don't think it's big enough...
[Image: 6IZHd.png]
The second was a WIP hit frame for when he's punched
There we go Smile
It's nice to see little ghost is getting some love, and thank you Previous for inventing him from what was supposed to be a fireball in the first place lol
Thanked by: Previous