Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
(03-28-2012, 11:24 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: Great idea, I would add a little more to the revolving one, though, because that doesnt add much as it is. The drill is perfect, though. Smile
Well, it can be placed farther out, I just slapped it on there for the hell of it.
Thanked by: Zadaben
[Image: 346kcuw.png]
Action B, I was going through my pictures the other day, and I found this entitled "Argyleref" so I am assuming it is/was your ref. Can I amke him as a fighter with horribly cheap moves that cause your opponents to say "Wow, what a cheap B******-ly move." when he uses them?
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
I suppose so, he'd be more of an assist character as he was my old ref's ghost sidekick.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Progress is going steadily on mine.
Thanked by:
WIP: [Image: 2d98j9f.png]
Gave him what is supposed to be an argyle scarf, but the pattern is hard to do on something so small.
Also, if you want him to be an assist then sure, but I've come up with a whole moveset for him if you want.

Thanked by:
He doesn't seem puffy enough

Or maybe it's just me
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben, Gwen
It doesn't have a defiant light source it just appears to be coming from several different places.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Zadaben, Gwen
He is supposed to be glowing.
by which I mean storm-cloud glowing, not mushroom glowing.

Thanked by: Ploaj
Oh, well do you mind if I lend you a hand with the base?
[Image: ySm4o.png]
It would be perfect for an assist.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Zadaben
Thanks Ploaj, that looks loads better than what I had.
This is a community project, of course I dont mind. Smile

Thanked by: Ploaj
that looks like nothing.

stick the the game's simple, unshaded aesthetics rather than trying to port the one in the reference.

as a sugestion, make it way larger, remove the scarf, and make it an assist thats basically a meatshield.
Yeah, remove the scarf, it doesn't really fit him. And I like Meta's idea, and he could have bloodcurdling screams provided by me if possible Cute
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
WIP: [Image: 214wqww.png]
I tried to make him look dopey, seeing as he'll be floating there taking hits.
Not sure how to make him look cloudy while staying in-style.

Thanked by:
I don't like the dopey look. He looks like a droopy/deformed Squidward's ghost. Better shrink that nose. Plus he's waaaay too big.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben, Gwen, Gaia, Ploaj
(03-29-2012, 11:26 PM)Meta Wrote: that looks like nothing.

stick the the game's simple, unshaded aesthetics rather than trying to port the one in the reference.

as a sugestion, make it way larger, remove the scarf, and make it an assist thats basically a meatshield.

I will fix the nose, but his larger size is due to Meta's advice, which Action B supported, and I am making it for him.

Thanked by: