Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
Front walk:
[Image: Z91jd.gif]

Backpedal:
[Image: vWwd5.gif]

Four animations left on the list.
Then victory animations!

Fixed this:
[Image: YebQP.gif]
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

(03-12-2012, 05:29 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: Chris, I just noticed, that orange ball is from submachine isnt it?
[Image: 6iy6ma.png]
[Image: YebQP.gif]
Reposting because I think it got drowned in the thread before you could see it.
Your guy still looks awesome Chris! Smile
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Thanks!
I wasn't thinking of Submachine, but space hoppers are part of popular culture and happen to be bouncy balls, which is why i chose to incorporate it to the moveset.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Zadaben, Garamonde, Dazz
Haven't been in this thread for ages. Also

(03-25-2012, 06:38 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: I finally did some work. Gorsal helped me get the stripes on the angled ones right.

[Image: 0DMUk.png]
[Image: Ici75.gif]

Slide, slide!

GODDAMN IT I WAS GOING TO DO THAT FOR MY ASSIST.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
Wait wait wait... Back punch and back kick... those are for when you are backing up? Dang, I thought they were quick attacks where you aim behind you incase your opponent gets behind you.

EDIT- This is what I had
[Image: sg5uep.jpg]

I'll probably just make it the same thing but without turning around, so it's not a big deal.
well, you can keep that as a special move if you want.

also I've been really busy layely, but I plan to update this with more sprites and graphics soon.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
I re-worked a LOT of the frames, and this time I didin't even edit them!

..I'm a bit of a wee minimalist though.
Thanked by: Zadaben
you still lack range in the attacks

also by making 'stick figures', you won't know the body's volume correctly, so beware.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Zadaben, Garamonde, recme
I'll keep that in mind before I give it "flesh", so thanks for the heads up for that. Do note that like some other fighter's poses here, they are based off poses one can actually pull off per say.

"still lacks reach"? How do I keep messing THAT up?! Unimpressed
Thanked by:
You could give him spring-loaded arms that pop out when he attacks, that would add range.

Thanked by: Shade, recme
IDK why Gaia, but something about his right (left) arm has been bugging me for a long time. I think it's because his shoulder's too high... or something. It just feels like he's tensed up for some reason, and it looks awkward compared to the other arm. I'd try to make him look a bit more relaxed so it doesn't look like whoever built him screwed his arm into his neck.

I'd also personally pull his head forward a pixel or so but that's just me.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
It's this pose I'm modelling it after. It would be nice if there was an animated .gif of it, though.
Thanked by:
Mkay, I more or less solved the distance issue for hte forward and back punch attacks.
[Image: 2comwz6.jpg]
Basically, when you use then, as long as you hold the buttons, the attacks will continue, BUT, those white... motion things on them will only appear for the first second. They not only add a bit of distance, but they also hurt more. After the first second, they leave, leaving you with a weaker constant attack with a shorter range.
Great idea, I would add a little more to the revolving one, though, because that doesnt add much as it is. The drill is perfect, though. Smile

Thanked by:
Hopefully the volume in this sheet is balanced enough.
Thanked by: