Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
I think Midnight Moe is Vipersharks finish or special, not entirely sure though.
(09-19-2011, 12:27 PM)Gors Wrote:
[Image: BannerMain.gif][Image: A9p8V.png][Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:
Ohhh boy. I'm going to make previous proud and make a MLP.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Rosencrantz, Previous
(02-27-2012, 11:10 AM)Yo-Yo Boy Wrote: I think Midnight Moe is Vipersharks finish or special, not entirely sure though.
(09-19-2011, 12:27 PM)Gors Wrote:

So we basically need one pose/animation. Gotcha.
Thanked by:
(02-27-2012, 11:00 AM)Hoeloe Wrote:
(02-27-2012, 10:57 AM)Yo-Yo Boy Wrote: Midnight Moe is an attack which transforms you into a girl, or if your character allready is a girl she will be transformed into another girl.

How exactly does this work? I assume it's some sort of status effect, but what exactly does it do?

Just to clear up things, Midnight Moe is a finisher just like Mortal Kombat's BABALITY move. It is done after depleting the opponent's HP completely.

Also it's not exactly 'turn your character into a girl', but more like 'turn your character into an anime moe girl', thus its name.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Rosencrantz
I just finished Princess Princess, but I'll see if I'll make an anime moe girl.
[Image: 98TW6.gif]
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Teabag.jpg

[Image: f9rTX.gif]
The last punch on the checklist. Two kicks to go.
[Image: NZLFc.gif]

Thanked by: Davy Jones, Zadaben, Perseus
(02-27-2012, 11:03 AM)Radular Bastard Wrote: Hey guys I was going to ask if there was anything I could do to improve the projectile in my charged shot?

Not necessarily the projectile, but you need to make the body have a bigger reaction to the recoil.
Thanked by: Gwen
By day, a katana-wielding fighter. By night.... a maid?

[Image: VbQxt.png]

Might raise the dress a couple of pixels, the leg seem off to me, and I think it might be because the skirt is too low.

(02-27-2012, 12:44 PM)Britt Wrote: Not necessarily the projectile, but you need to make the body have a bigger reaction to the recoil.

Also this. It's a common misconception that recoil makes guns jump up. This is only true of handheld pistols, and it's not usually by much. Most guns, rifles included, will put most of the recoil into backwards motion. When animating gunshots, consider the forces in the system, and work through it with Newton's Third Law.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Gwen, Perseus
Damn, I spent 10 minutes on angling that gun lol, how can I make the gun recoil backwards more without the the body looking extremely awkward since it already recoils backwards? Admittedly I was basing the recoil of of Samus when she fires an energy ball and her arm recoils in and up and backward motion.
Thanked by:
It's not so much about how MUCH recoil there is, but more to do with the ratio of upwards/backwards recoil. There should be more backwards recoil than upwards.
Ah, Okay, well after I'm done working on sprites I have to do for a class I'll fix that later today.
Thank you for the advice guys! Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
[Image: 9mZn9.png]
A full sheet would be nice, but I can't make those kind of promises.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

(02-27-2012, 01:01 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote: Damn, I spent 10 minutes on angling that gun lol, how can I make the gun recoil backwards more without the the body looking extremely awkward since it already recoils backwards? Admittedly I was basing the recoil of of Samus when she fires an energy ball and her arm recoils in and up and backward motion.

Its a bit different, because when Samus fires all the recoil falls on just her arm.
With a gun, your right shoulder is taking majority of the energy.
[Image: U05Wm.gif]
Kick 2: Angry Pony Double Kick!

One more kick left!!!

[Image: qBU8i.gif]
Another simple kick, the 'keep your distance' Back Kick.

Beta Final Sheet: