Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
Oy. Let's try this again, shall we? Once again I might be missing the point here..

[Image: dwz3p2.png]
Thanked by: Previous, Solink
it's better, but some places still have a lot of excess shading (hands, boots, eyes?)

the transition from his right (our left) shoulder plate to his right arm lacks contrast between the colors, so it looks like they're one thing. try adding some shadow from the plate or an outline
Thanked by:
I suggest you

-get rid of the white highlights on all yellow parts
-get rid of anti-aliasing as much as you can, use it very minimally
-get rid of these single pixel nonsense spots, like on the earpiece, the closer leg jewel, the farther thigh
-simplify the shading on the feet and hands
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde
Well, I'm having second thoughts about changing my ref, and after seeing the move list, I dont think I am ready to try that with a human, so I decided to give my lightbulb-bot another go as a more developed and, as robo put it, anthromorphized fighter.
Which colour do you think that I should use for his shoulders/feet/ may be hands if i dont make them silver?
[Image: k315zb.png]
Also robo, do you mind if I take your shoulderplates? I can remove them if you think it makes my guy look too much like yours.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Shade
idle.exe

[Image: dofBT.gif]
Thanked by: Shade, Zadaben
Made a new idle pose more suited for fighting.
[Image: Wboei.png]
[Image: BannerMain.gif][Image: A9p8V.png][Image: BannerMain.gif]
(02-25-2012, 04:10 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: Well, I'm having second thoughts about changing my ref, and after seeing the move list, I dont think I am ready to try that with a human, so I decided to give my lightbulb-bot another go as a more developed and, as robo put it, anthromorphized fighter.
Which colour do you think that I should use for his shoulders/feet/ may be hands if i dont make them silver?
[Image: k315zb.png]
Also robo, do you mind if I take your shoulderplates? I can remove them if you think it makes my guy look too much like yours.

Red.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben
I don't mind the shoulder pads. SOPA didn't pass, I can't sue you, haha

I'd honestly go with the red, but I can do all six as palettes because of the engine
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben, Shade, Previous
[Image: MYij2.png]

think simple
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
I'd like to try spriting in this style but I'm already in the game so... welp lol.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Previous, Iceman404
[Image: 48PyH.gif]
made an idle.

now to the best part.
Thanked by:
(02-25-2012, 03:20 PM)Bob Kitten Wrote: Can I be the assist that you hate getting because it doesn't do anything but is a waste of an assist?

[Image: thefartersresource.gif]
I love it.

(02-25-2012, 04:14 PM)Hoeloe Wrote: [Image: dofBT.gif]
This kinda reminds me of Gary Oak Wink
Thanked by: Sengir, Garamonde, Solink, recme
(02-25-2012, 04:27 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I'd like to try spriting in this style but I'm already in the game so... welp lol.

You could always try making your Mossy character as an assist. Nerd
[Image: aQWNG.gif]

also

(02-25-2012, 03:20 PM)Bob Kitten Wrote: Can I be the assist that you hate getting because it doesn't do anything but is a waste of an assist?

[Image: thefartersresource.gif]

this is the best idea and i will be very disappointed if it doesn't happen

sengir for TFR's goldeen
(02-25-2012, 04:36 PM)Previous Wrote:
(02-25-2012, 04:14 PM)Hoeloe Wrote: [Image: dofBT.gif]
This kinda reminds me of Gary Oak Wink

Interesting. I can see why, though. A different hairstyle, and Gary Oak doesn't have a katana, but otherwise I do see the similarities.
Thanked by: