[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
RatherNoiceSprites' Custom/Edited Sprites
Very well made, might wanna shrink the head a little on Tiara and Ray but other than that they look great!
Thanked by:
[Image: STCSuperPreview1.png]
Almost all of these were edited from Super Sonic's Sonic 3 sprites and some of them were based off the sprites on my old STC Super Sonic sheet. 

A comparison of my 2017 sprites and my current sprites:
[Image: gocompare.png]
[Image: DemystixBannerSmall.png]
DEMYSTIX - Coming Soon......
(For more info check out the Ralorche Games Youtube Channel )
Thanked by: Ton
Very cool! Also for some weird reason I prefer the old Turbo sprite over the new one, I don't know what it is though.
"Hope she made us lots of spaghetti!"
(01-06-2020, 08:45 AM)RatherNoiceSprites Wrote: [Image: ComingSoonWIP2.png]
Here are all of the Sonic sprites I have planned for 2020 so far.
This isn't the order I will make them in.

I've decided to remake some of the sprites I made in 2017 (Chaz, Turbo and Super Sonic) to meet the standards of my current sprites.
Sonia was made in late 2018 (some time after Manic) and I will probably have to make a few changes to her at some point.

Excellent work! I can really see the improvement from your previous attempts at these characters. My only critique is with Sonia. She looks like her head is a bit too far forward, try moving it back a pixel or 2.
[Image: FinalSTCpreview.png]
STC Super Sonic is almost finished!

Also, here are some of the Wario Land sprites I plan to make during this year:
[Image: VampirePreview1.png]
Vampire Wario

His animations will be based off Dr. Mario 64 and Wario Land 3.

[Image: TinyPreview1.png]
Tiny Wario

His size was based off Wario Land 1's Tiny Wario size.
[Image: Sizes.png]
These are fantastic. I really love the Wario sheet. You've gotten great at this!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
[Image: VampirePreview2.png]
Vampire Wario is almost finished (well, all the sprites based off Wario Land 3 are anyway, the other sprites were just extras that came from a different project).
The Bat Wario sprites are just the same ones from Wario Land 4, but edited to look more like he did in Wario Land 3. There will be a Bat Wario palette for the Vampire Wario sprites on the final sheet.
H O T D A M N! That is astonishing how you've managed to replicate the style of this so beautifully! We really have evolved since the crappy/subpar M&LSS customs days!
Thanked by:
Beautiful work! I always look forward to your new sheets!
Thanked by:
[Image: SoniaPreview.png]
Like I did with Tiara a few months ago, I have decided to remake Sonia's sprite.

Also, I have added two new characters to the list of Sonic characters I plan to make sprite sheets of:
[Image: upcomingsoniccharsin.png]
You're probably wondering who they are, since they're from two very obscure pieces of Sonic media.

The first one is called "Eric The Echidna", despite sounding like a fan character he's actually (somewhat) official. He's from "Sonic The Hedgehog In The Fourth Dimension" and he predates Knuckles by a year. There isn't any official artwork of him and all I had for reference was "Sonic but with darker spines and a long nose", so I decided to make him a combination of Sonic and Knuckles. Since the design I'm using technically counts as a fan design, I'm probably not gonna submit him here.

The second one is "Whiffy The Skunk" from "Sonic V. Zonik", whose picture was in black and white so I had no idea what his colours were supposed to be. I'm not gonna make Zonik because he looks too complicated to be made into a sprite.
Thanked by:
All of these are awesome as always!
(BTW I accidentally found Eric The Echidna in a wiki page like a month ago, so you making Eric is w a c k.)
"Hope she made us lots of spaghetti!"
Thanked by:
These are looking awesome, the only comments i have are more suggestions, i would say with Eric, perhaps his nose could be made to look more like a real life echidnas nose, a little goofier and out of place? Just to give him more unique characterisation?

Whiffys eyes seem kind of small compared to what i have seen of him, and perhaps his tail could stand to be fuzzier, otherwise, looking good!

On Zonik: I mean, i think you have the skillset to make him, he's just a metal sonic, you could simplify and not do every plate but still get the look, right? Smile
Thanked by:
[Image: FinalSoniaPreview.png]
This took me a bit longer than I expected, but Sonia is finally finished.
(Well, as finished as Manic was, anyway).

Also, I'm thinking of making a Mega Man sprite sheet at some point, so I've made a sprite of OVER-1 in the style of the PSX MMX games. I'm not very experienced with this style, so feel free to tell me if there's anything that needs to be improved.
[Image: Over1.png]
Great job! I'm not too familiar with that Megaman character, so I can't say how close you are, there. :/
[Image: twomorecharscozwhyno.png]
Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles have been added to the list characters I plan to make, and I've already starting making sprites for both of them:
[Image: metalsonicpreview.png]
[Image: metalknucklespreview.png]
I'm planning to release both of them at the same time.