[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
How has no one noticed that Game & Watch just looks more like his actual design on the toys?
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
(06-11-2014, 12:28 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: In all honesty I think the only color of the rainbow we haven't covered so far is violet.

*coughweneedridleycough*
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
The so-called "in-depth" look that the Treehouse guys did today didn't really teach us anything new ... but one of the guys did mention off-hand that there are at least two newcomers that haven't been revealed yet.
Wario is generally represented by purple... purple balloons in Mario Kart, for example.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(06-11-2014, 01:54 PM)SchAlternate Wrote:
(06-11-2014, 12:28 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: In all honesty I think the only color of the rainbow we haven't covered so far is violet.

*coughweneedridleycough*

Such a shame you're sick, Sch, your fever's gone so high you've forgotten Mewtwo~
(06-11-2014, 02:01 PM)Iceman404 Wrote:
(06-11-2014, 01:54 PM)SchAlternate Wrote:

*coughweneedridleycough*

Such a shame you're sick, Sch, your fever's gone so high you've forgotten Mewtwo~

Yeah, that's true. *starts coughing blood and dies*
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
I'm at the local smash bros best buy event and THIS LINE
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: SchAlternate, Rhyme, recme, Baegal
(06-11-2014, 03:11 PM)Vipershark Wrote: I'm at the local smash bros best buy event and THIS LINE

Wait... The line goes all the way to your PC!? Holy shit, that has to be a huge ass line!!
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

(I'm on my phone)

The line has seriously only moved a couple feet in 49 minutes so they must be playing time battles
I might wait another hour or so but if there's no significant progress I'm gonna go home
Thanked by:
[Image: tumblr_n6zm0arCuH1rqhekno1_1280.jpg]
Oh there is a lady here with 3dses tied to her body and she's letting people play 3ds smash in line
[Image: tumblr_n70qjhIuwK1r7dd67o1_1280.jpg]
So has anyone here been able to play the demo at Best Buy?

I would, but my local Best Buy isn't holding the event, nor do they have a Wii U on display. The only Best Buy in my state that's holding the event is over 120 miles away.
Thanked by:
mystie, if you read a few posts above you, then you wouldve seen that vipershark posted about it :I
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven, SchAlternate
Reset Bomb Forest doesn't appear to be a scrolling stage, as I once thought it might be. I think the original moving footage they had of it from the direct way back was just a moving camera angle of it rather than scrolling, because it stayed very still in the little footage I just saw of it.
Thanked by: SchAlternate