[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I just realized, because I have not fully been paying attention during this leak because of busy work and Attack on Titan last night, but there's a Colors slot at the top right corner.

C-c-custom colors please, Sakurai. Pleeeeeaaaaaaase.

Also we have another angle it seems:

[Image: oZLQGRA.jpg]

Mario confirmed. I was scared there.
Well guys, there was another Best Buy leak that confirmed Falcon (Spoiler'd because I can't resize on a phone, and the picture is rather large)

[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Yeah, the Colors thing did make me question the fakeness of this leak.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by: Kriven
GUISE!! RIDELY CUNFIRMED!!!
EDIT: Link fixed.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow
Ridley's looking mighty... I can't put a word on it, but it's got to be something synonymous with either "ugly" or "derpy".
Thanked by: psychospacecow, Kriven
wow thats one duglpy son of a bitch ridley.
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
Rudley confirmed.

Well, not really confirmed. I hope if he is playable that he looks a bit more cleaned up than that. He seems so... off.
Thanked by:
That ridley looks out of style
like, too much detail
the other characters are much less sparsely-detailed compared to this
also it's weird that ridley, a boss character, would be unlocked before several other characters

not to mention I don't believe any of these "leaks" anyways lol but who knows

but I guess
the DREAAAAAMMMM
Thanked by:
The leaker just contacted me and told about the characters that'll appear at E3! Here's how they'll appear in game.

[Image: bOZLduAJ]

(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

lol

here, to add to the fun
[Image: 91ypd.png]
I would love to play as Ridley's crotch.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: Ton, psychospacecow
Ridley the Forbidden One
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
I knew he was too big for Smash

But too big for the character select even, damn, I wouldn't have expected that
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
More leaks.

Is your body ready?

[Image: t4BHoWa.jpg]

The legends! They're true!!!

... I'd actually be okay with this if it was true.