[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Captain Falcon
Use the yellows from Bowser, or Pikachu, or something.
Mew2King Wrote:they should make a cereal called jiggly puffs
Thanked by:
New one is way better. I think the rear arm could use a bit of tweaking, but it's well on its way!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Sorry for posting so late...
Anyway, I changed the yellow, but I wanted to stay as close to the pallette as possible, so I merely took the colors from Pikachu (which are nearly similiar to Bowser's).
Also worked on the rear arm a bit (1 = slight edit of original arm, 2 = redone).
[Image: 21444f4.png]
I would go for 1A, but what do you guys think?
Thanked by:
2B maybe?
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
2B. 2's arm looks a lot better, and the brighter color is more appealing. I also think that the purple/blue for his suit is too dark and could use some more contrast.
Thanked by: Zabi
I like 2C, myself.
Thanked by:
Well, obviously the majority (including myself, Ton, Wes, and Arthur) that have posted like 2 better, so I assume that is settled. Also, we seem to like the yellow color apposed to orange......

Anyways.... yeah, I think we should even out the shades of yellow in 2B and 2C.
Thanked by:
Now that I look at it more closely, C's coloring looks a little bit better. But I'd be fine with either.
Thanked by:
Really 2C looks like it would work well.
Thanked by:
i prefer 2C
Thanked by:
Okay, let's take 2C, then. (Looks like I have some weird taste lol)
Quote:I also think that the purple/blue for his suit is too dark and could use some more contrast.
I tried that. And I like it better now. Thanks!
[Image: 9i9wzr.png]
Any other flaws to point out before I start doing some animations?
Thanked by:
Loving it.
Under his head, the outline looks a little bit too thick. It might just be the shading, but it looks like he has no neck, and the head was just pasted.
i can sort of see what you mean but he does wear a scarf the covers most or all of his neck
Thanked by: Ton
I think Kirbyfan refers to the black outline around the jaw. It makes the head look a bit detached from the body.
Fixed it anyway.
[Image: 2mesfbk.png]
Also got rid of 1-2 colors.
Thanked by: Baegal