[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Haven't sprited in a while..
[Image: efl1l4.png]
If you are me, than who am I?
Thanked by:
I was wondering where you'd been!

It looks alright, I like the colors mainly. Try to refine more and use your shades to your advantage. The black on the right side of the hat also seems a bit too harsh.

Either way, it's better than I remember from you, so good. Welcome back! Smile
Thanked by:
Thanks, Dex! I fixed the hat. [Image: i6z1g5.png] And also, I'm not really sure what you mean by "refine more and use your shades to your advantage" Thanks again for the feedback.
Super Luigi!
[Image: mloy7c.png]
Fail hand Tongue
Thanked by:
hey, I like that Luigi. Just fix that hand and it's ok.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: 2usapuv.png] Fixed.
Thanked by:
[Image: 95zsjm.gif] Hey people, animation!
Thanked by:
it doesn't look that smooth... I'm not sure how to fix it though.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: 16m1vur.gif] Here, I slowed it down. (Probably will make it easier to see whats wrong)
Also, [Image: 5x1loh.png]
Thanked by:
the outline of that second one could probably use a lot of smoothing. a lot of straight lines where they shouldn't be and pointy corners in not-pointy places.
[Image: bunka3.png]
Thanked by:
The animation may seem unsmooth because you don't have any stable points. In something like this, I would recommend that one of the feet stays in the exact same place. You have him arbitrarily shifting every so often. Here's a visual example of what I mean.
[Image: 16m1vur.gif]->[Image: 16m1vur.gif]
All I had to do was shift your entire first frame 1 pixel left. This makes his left leg consistent and stable through the whole animation.

He looks a tad jerky when he moves his body, and your gray for the skin is probably WAY too close to white. Otherwise, nice job, I like it.
[Image: Altered_photo1_sig.png]
My crit posts tend to make me look arrogant if read the wrong way. That is not my intention. I am open to discussing anything you disagree with, so please do.
Thanked by:
make his left foot slide in the oposite direction. that way i'd look better as a idle stance and it wouldn't look so stiff.
Thanked by: