The VG Resource

Full Version: Barubary's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
About time I ripped some more sprites, right?

First some links to things that might be important or otherwise of some use to someone:

TiledGGD
DSDecmp
NinUnpack (unpacks .narc files and various game-specific archives. Run using the command line without arguments to get the usage (and list of supported formats))
NSBTXExtractor (readme is included)
Glycerin Map Viewer (views NSCR and NCER maps) (obsolete, but runs on .NET 2.0) - only use this if you can't use OoV below.
Oil of Vitriol v0.2d (views NCLR/NCGR/NSCR/NCER/NANR/NMCR/NMAR files) (requires .NET 3.0 or higher) (rotated or scaled NANR sprite parts may not be displayed 100% accurately)

On to the sprites (as usual, only the not-yet-uploaded/announced-on-the-main-page sheets will be put here);

[no new ones at the moment]
Awesome job!
It seems like everyone keeps track of how many sheets they've done. I don't, haha.

Plan to do any more from this game? Also, naked Ryu?
(07-04-2009, 10:17 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome job!
It seems like everyone keeps track of how many sheets they've done. I don't, haha.

Plan to do any more from this game? Also, naked Ryu?
Ryu's naked when you first encounter him, yes.
I also see nothing keeping me from ripping more from this awesome game.

Added the game's icon, which I forgot earlier.
Love those rips, it was time somebody decide to rip BoF4 ^^
I assume Nina has another incarnation in this one as well?
Yeah, and a cat-man too. She got small wings, short blond hair and blue dress
Barubary Wrote:I also see nothing keeping me from ripping more from this awesome game.
The monsters too? Heart

Awesome work on the sheet, dude =D
Fantabulastic- the visuals on this BoF in particular can be considered as a masterpiece.
Also, good luck finding the censored sprites that were taken out from the american and european versions, they will be worth the effort.
Baru, rip Devil Survivor. lol
A small sidetrack to BOFIV; I made another tool. This time it is to dump the textures from .nsbtx and .nsbmd files. The tool can be found here.
A readme is included.

The easiest way to use it is to drag & drop a .nsbtx file (possibly together with its .nsbmd file, but that is not necessary) onto the .exe.
Added Breath of Fire IV's Nina. =)

Who of the playable characters shall I rip next? (First-come, first-served)
Ershin would be nice. Also, happy birthday.
Awesome!
Happy birthday, ripper/coder/MMBN lover guy!

Nina has some wierd-ass walking animations. I know I'm after Neslug, but I want to see what Ursula looks like.
Excellent rips, dammit. May I suggest ripping Ursula Next? (She is the one who got an entire animation sequence removed from the western releases, and some "nude" portraits as well.)
Nina also got "nude" portraits, but that's all what she lost in the translation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10