The VG Resource

Full Version: Buying/Selling/Trading Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kind of curious if anyone would be interested in something like this. Let's see if this kind of thread can take off.

Couple of general disclaimers: All dealings between members would probably be best left to PMs. This thread will be for requests or soliciting. Are you looking to buy/sell/trade any games you own? Cool, post it in the thread. Also note that since we are all online, there are many risks to something like this. I skimmed the rules and didn't see anything against trade threads, or buying or selling, so I hope this is kosher.

I'll get the ball rolling--

I've been really interested in game collecting lately. I typically game on a budget, that budget being my own personal spending money. I have bills and such to pay so it was never really an option. Now my interests are starting to setting themselves. I am interested in video games and I want to build my collection. To that end I am looking specifically for DS and 3DS titles.

First request of the thread:
I'm looking to buy the Bravely Default Collector's Edition (JUST THE BOX). If you happen to have it and are willing to sell it to me, you can keep your game. I have a copy of it. I just want the box to match when I get Bravely Second.

Anyways, cheers, hope ya'll have safe fun here.
Are you cool with expanding the scope beyond games?

I have a shit load of manga I want to trade.
I'm personally OK with it, at that point we may as well try to get the thread moved to the Real Life board.
I've got the Valkyria Chronicles Shamrock steam profile background and the X-Com Enemy Unknown Squad Profile Background. Currently looking for Xenoverse and generic emoticons.
I have a bunch of games I need to get rid of.
Also I have a ton of empty DS cases too if anyone has loose ds carts.

I'm interested in anything handheld for trading, so Vita/3DS and their predecessors.