Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Buying/Selling/Trading Thread
Kind of curious if anyone would be interested in something like this. Let's see if this kind of thread can take off.

Couple of general disclaimers: All dealings between members would probably be best left to PMs. This thread will be for requests or soliciting. Are you looking to buy/sell/trade any games you own? Cool, post it in the thread. Also note that since we are all online, there are many risks to something like this. I skimmed the rules and didn't see anything against trade threads, or buying or selling, so I hope this is kosher.

I'll get the ball rolling--

I've been really interested in game collecting lately. I typically game on a budget, that budget being my own personal spending money. I have bills and such to pay so it was never really an option. Now my interests are starting to setting themselves. I am interested in video games and I want to build my collection. To that end I am looking specifically for DS and 3DS titles.

First request of the thread:
I'm looking to buy the Bravely Default Collector's Edition (JUST THE BOX). If you happen to have it and are willing to sell it to me, you can keep your game. I have a copy of it. I just want the box to match when I get Bravely Second.

Anyways, cheers, hope ya'll have safe fun here.
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
Are you cool with expanding the scope beyond games?

I have a shit load of manga I want to trade.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
I'm personally OK with it, at that point we may as well try to get the thread moved to the Real Life board.
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
I've got the Valkyria Chronicles Shamrock steam profile background and the X-Com Enemy Unknown Squad Profile Background. Currently looking for Xenoverse and generic emoticons.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
I have a bunch of games I need to get rid of.
Also I have a ton of empty DS cases too if anyone has loose ds carts.

I'm interested in anything handheld for trading, so Vita/3DS and their predecessors.
Thanked by: