The VG Resource

Full Version: Duck Hunt Remake sprites (And other general sprites)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Planning on submitting these to the Resource, but thought I'd post them here first.
[Image: D9pxihy.png]
They are pretty good. Do you have any plans on remaking the VS. Duck Hunt sprites too?
There is some slightly different shade of green between his legs when walking on frame 3, 4,and 5 Wink

And it may be that I've been looking at Dream Team sprites too much, but this style is very much reminding me of them.
Very cool. Have you thought about doing a couple sprites with the duck perched on the dog's back like in Smash?
(10-30-2014, 07:47 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]They are pretty good. Do you have any plans on remaking the VS. Duck Hunt sprites too?

Sure! What was new in VS Duck Hunt?

(10-30-2014, 09:20 AM)Ploaj Wrote: [ -> ]There is some slightly different shade of green between his legs when walking on frame 3, 4,and 5 Wink

And it may be that I've been looking at Dream Team sprites too much, but this style is very much reminding me of them.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix the green in the next update. I see what you mean with the Dream Team comparison, since both styles have a semi-3D thing going on.

(10-30-2014, 07:11 PM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool. Have you thought about doing a couple sprites with the duck perched on the dog's back like in Smash?

Hmm, that might be worth a shot later
(10-30-2014, 11:14 PM)Pik Wrote: [ -> ]Sure! What was new in VS Duck Hunt?
http://www.spriters-resource.com/nes/duc...eet/62669/

Bottom 2 rows. Granted they're at a farther perspective but you can do it at a closer perspective if you want.
Aww, man! I just saw VS Duck Hunt yesterday and I was gonna mention the same thing! Here's a video, in case you're interested in seeing these sprites in action:
These are frikkin impressive! Definitely game quality.
Thanks for the comments, and I might save the VS sprites for later.

[Image: 2014-11-03_0055.png]
Here's a start on a background
That background is beautiful! Any chance you'll be making a DH remake with this?
Hey! I've got an idea! There's an NES emulator called HDNES that lets you add your own graphics to NES ROMs. I've heard that this is fairly simple to do, so a Duck Hunt remake would be feasible. Here's an example of Kung Fu running in HDNES:

As you can see, adding in extra frames of animation isn't feasible but the game runs just fine with the new graphics.
Aw shit, that means I can do my Kid Icarus remake too
Hey, that's right. Do you have any updates on those?
Update: How do I get this thing to work
Cool! My first ever NES game!
Pages: 1 2 3 4