The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello / Привет
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

My name is Alexei (Алексей). I'm a web developer / programmer in general who spends most of his time coding things for the MUGEN engine and websites. I'm here to try to become a better spriter, as the full game I'm working on, basically warrants it. I hope to learn new things and better myself through the process.

Thank you for reading. Smile
Hello and welcome! You seem to have a good attitude in terms of wanting to learn and increase your skill set so I think you'll actually be able to take advantage of the knowledge here. Best of luck!
whooooa Cyrillic

Hello Alexei!!

(what country are you from with that glorious alphabet I gotta know!!!)
Hi and welcome! It's great to see people who'd like to become a better spriter. I hope you'll a good time!
(09-02-2014, 10:06 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome! You seem to have a good attitude in terms of wanting to learn and increase your skill set so I think you'll actually be able to take advantage of the knowledge here. Best of luck!
Hi, thank you. Smile

(09-02-2014, 10:39 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]whooooa Cyrillic

Hello Alexei!!

(what country are you from with that glorious alphabet I gotta know!!!)
Hi! Thank you.
I was born in Ukraine. It's the Russian alphabet.

(09-02-2014, 10:51 AM)Neweegee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi and welcome! It's great to see people who'd like to become a better spriter. I hope you'll a good time!
Hi and thank you too Smile
Welcome! Would love to see the game you're working on. Smile
Здравствуй и добро пожаловать! Я из Украины кстате.
Hello and welcome!
(09-02-2014, 12:39 PM)Mystie Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Would love to see the game you're working on. Smile
Thanks! I recently released a playable demo of it on Mugen Fighter's Guild and a couple of other mugen forums. Seeing how I didn't create the engine or the original spritework for the characters (though I am adding to it Tongue), I didn't know if it was okay to post here in the Full Game section.
Here's the preview video though:
(09-02-2014, 01:15 PM)h2643 Wrote: [ -> ]Здравствуй и добро пожаловать! Я из Украины кстате.
Hello and welcome!
Большое спасибо)) Я из Харькове но живу в США.
welcome!
i joined to learn spriting too! Tongue
(09-02-2014, 03:13 PM)awesome jitter Wrote: [ -> ]welcome!
i joined to learn spriting too! Tongue
Thanks! Good luck to you too in your spriting.

I've made a topic here http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25805.html with my current spriting additions and progress for the game. Smile
Welcome to the Resource, Alexei! You seem very willing to learn and improve your skills, hope you enjoy your stay!
(09-02-2014, 07:46 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Resource, Alexei! You seem very willing to learn and improve your skills, hope you enjoy your stay!
Thank you. I most certainly am. Smile