Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello / Привет
Hello Everyone,

My name is Alexei (Алексей). I'm a web developer / programmer in general who spends most of his time coding things for the MUGEN engine and websites. I'm here to try to become a better spriter, as the full game I'm working on, basically warrants it. I hope to learn new things and better myself through the process.

Thank you for reading. Smile
Thanked by:
Hello and welcome! You seem to have a good attitude in terms of wanting to learn and increase your skill set so I think you'll actually be able to take advantage of the knowledge here. Best of luck!
Thanked by:
whooooa Cyrillic

Hello Alexei!!

(what country are you from with that glorious alphabet I gotta know!!!)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Hi and welcome! It's great to see people who'd like to become a better spriter. I hope you'll a good time!
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by:
(09-02-2014, 10:06 AM)Petie Wrote: Hello and welcome! You seem to have a good attitude in terms of wanting to learn and increase your skill set so I think you'll actually be able to take advantage of the knowledge here. Best of luck!
Hi, thank you. Smile

(09-02-2014, 10:39 AM)Kosheh Wrote: whooooa Cyrillic

Hello Alexei!!

(what country are you from with that glorious alphabet I gotta know!!!)
Hi! Thank you.
I was born in Ukraine. It's the Russian alphabet.

(09-02-2014, 10:51 AM)Neweegee Wrote: Hi and welcome! It's great to see people who'd like to become a better spriter. I hope you'll a good time!
Hi and thank you too Smile
Thanked by:
Welcome! Would love to see the game you're working on. Smile
Thanked by:
Здравствуй и добро пожаловать! Я из Украины кстате.
Hello and welcome!
Thanked by:
(09-02-2014, 12:39 PM)Mystie Wrote: Welcome! Would love to see the game you're working on. Smile
Thanks! I recently released a playable demo of it on Mugen Fighter's Guild and a couple of other mugen forums. Seeing how I didn't create the engine or the original spritework for the characters (though I am adding to it Tongue), I didn't know if it was okay to post here in the Full Game section.
Here's the preview video though:
(09-02-2014, 01:15 PM)h2643 Wrote: Здравствуй и добро пожаловать! Я из Украины кстате.
Hello and welcome!
Большое спасибо)) Я из Харькове но живу в США.
Thanked by:
welcome!
i joined to learn spriting too! Tongue
No
Thanked by:
(09-02-2014, 03:13 PM)awesome jitter Wrote: welcome!
i joined to learn spriting too! Tongue
Thanks! Good luck to you too in your spriting.

I've made a topic here http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25805.html with my current spriting additions and progress for the game. Smile
Thanked by:
Welcome to the Resource, Alexei! You seem very willing to learn and improve your skills, hope you enjoy your stay!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(09-02-2014, 07:46 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Welcome to the Resource, Alexei! You seem very willing to learn and improve your skills, hope you enjoy your stay!
Thank you. I most certainly am. Smile
Thanked by: