Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NZCR Custom Sprites
Hey Everyone,

I'm very new and was looking for a place to get some advice on becoming a better spriter. I'm making a full Naruto game with the mugen engine called NZCR, using the NZC (Shinobi Rumble) sprites. Now, my gameplay style doesn't exactly match up with the sprites that I have available to work with. Often times I find myself having to sprite new moves. I'll be using this thread for posting any and all of my custom NZC sprites for NZCR. I'm looking for advice on how I can improve them and myself as a spriter.

First, we have Sakura and the spin kick from SNVery Sad
[Image: tDScLXf.png]

P.S. If you want to know more about the game, PM me and I will fill you in on the details and a link to the demo.

Also, here's my DeviantArt profile, where I will be posting more of my sprites. I have a few Deidara sprites there too right now:
http://kenshinx0.deviantart.com/gallery/
Thanked by: Koh
I've updated the image with some new sprites of Sakura's latest move: Sweep.
Thanked by: Koh
Here are the first two moves animated:
[Image: spin_kick_by_kenshinx0-d7y5uo3.gif]
[Image: sweep_by_kenshinx0-d7y5uwx.gif]

And here's a brand new move that I've been working on for days now:
[Image: stun_punch_by_kenshinx0-d7yh6v8.gif]
Thanked by: Koh, -Ash-
Looks cool, not an expert on spriting, but a big Fighting Game fan. Hope to see your project come to fruition!
Thanked by:
Thanks! I wish I was a spriting expert, lol. Eh, like anything I guess it takes time to learn what works and what doesn't. Each new sprite is a whole project in itself. Smile Luckily, for this character, I'm only extending her moveset with more moves. She still has a full sheet of moves thankfully. XD

By the way, if you're interested, I released a playable demo of the game on a bunch of different forums, but also here: http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25818.html
Thanked by:
New move. Counter:
[Image: counter_by_kenshinx0-d7yum3a.gif]
Thanked by: