The VG Resource

Full Version: E3 Fread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
It begins.

Microsoft conference starts in 3 hours.

I'm working on building a fort right now to watch from.

Discuss everything here.

ARE YOUR BODIES READY?

EDIT:
MY FORT IS READY
[Image: fortcz.jpg]
C+C?
If Microsoft don't show any decent reason to own a 360 this year, i'm gonna sell mine and buy some new PS3 games.
I never pay attention to the Microsoft one. Do I ever even miss out on anything?
Yes.
A years supply of jokes.
Fort would be cool if your laptop wasn't so small. ;(

Probably won't bother with e3 at all, it's kinda bored me to death in the latest years.
You... made a fort? I don't-

Well whatever. I'm sitting in the uni computer rooms (who have a higher internet speed than at home right now), and prepared to type up a whole stream of conciousness shit so I have material for articles later. Though I hope Dazz is doing the same, I can't really promise this'll be mirrored for VGR.
The 360 is the worst system ive ever bought but of course my loser little brother is obssed with it and I cant sell it

groove why wouldn't you make a fort
Because I'm neither a preschooler nor a character from Problem Sleuth.

I sorta wish I was a character from Problem Sleuth.
The microsoft conference is such a joke this year. lmao

BUT, if I hear on more Kinect game announced..I'm going to choke someone.

EDIT: Too late, I'm already choking some bitches.
Egh, Kinect is so annoying... then again, anyone trying to compete with Nintendo's cool original ideas annoys me. Tongue
Sure is kinect in here.
New tomb raider looks ok.
I hope it's multiplat.
I wish I would've seen the Tomb Raider part, I woke up too late.

So far, this year's E3 isn't all that exciting. Maybe tomorrow things will change...
[Image: OGheL.png]
the minecraft port better not be kinect only, more kinect supportive.

Halo Anniversary and Halo 4 i'm on the fence with, no idea how 343s gonna do with the series.
Well, the fact that they said at the start that the exclusives they were going to demonstrate would all have Kinect functionality really set the tone of the thing. What I learned:

- Modern Warfare 3 has cool sequences that won't make it into the multiplayer.
- Lara croft finds pulling shrapnel from her leg and sliding down rocky shafts incredibly erotic.
- EA Sports is even more inevitable than death and taxes.
- Being Shepard 'for realsies' is cool, but watch the romances get 50x creepier.
- Who gives a shit about Ghost Recon.
- Xbox's OS gets a better voice recognition software and ZZZZZZZ
- *snort*, oh what'd I miss? Gears of War 3 now? Oh how cute they get power armour and ZZZZZZ
- (No, I'm not waking up for a Crytek game, even if this one does look different)
- Peter Molyneux remakes Dragon Quest Swords, I don't know why.
- Adventures in the Magic Kingdom + Kinect Adventures = your children being pacified for a weekend.
- At least they're not messing with the Star Wars canon. They dodged a lot of Sperg Rage.
- Double Fine making well-designed games for kids is heartwarming. Schafer puts my teeth on edge, though.
- Kinect Funlabs! KICKIN' RAD tech demos? I like it (I hope they're free).
- Kinect Sports Second- ZZZZZZ
- ZZZ Woah I hear Usher! Oh hey Dance Central 2, that's actually pretty awesome.
- Hey, Halo 4? But Bungie said they aren't making another one- OH YOU SLY DOGS, MICROSOFT.
Yeah I'm kinda eh about Halo 4.
My thoughts on this go along with Assassin's Creed as well.
To me, they're not franchises that should keep going on forever. I think the stories are done just kill them please.
That's just me, probably.

UNNNNNNNF UUUUUUUUNFFFFF

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHH

UUUUNHHHHHHHHHHHH
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16