The VG Resource

Full Version: Rated E?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Find things in Rate E video games that.......don't really belong.......sexual innuendos, etc.

And I won't get started with Banjo-Kazooie....
The ESRB don't play games through to completion, and they don't really take the time to look at the really in-depths parts of the game. What they do is take an overarching look at the gameplay and plot, and decide from that, whether it gets an E, T, or whatever rating.

This results in games that are quite difficult or pretty mature in content getting Es and Ts because they don't contain anything overly offensive. I'm pretty damn sure a few games have been slammed by consumers in the past because they pass an E game as a kiddy game. They're not the same thing.
Pretty much what Groove said. I don't have any good examples of that stuff in E games off the top of my head, but I can tell you right now that Halo 1-3 were only rated M because of the flood for the most part. ODST and Reach REALLY should have been T. Nothing warranting an M rating ever happens in the Halo games other than the flood. The ESRB would know that too if they actually played through the games they rate.
rouge's bouncing tits on SA2.
Rouge in SA2, period
Blood in Ocarina of Time.
kirby's dreamland 2, the naked woman level.
Twinrova looks like a flippin' hooker.
(09-10-2010, 08:11 PM)Lightning Wrote: [ -> ]Twinrova looks like a flippin' hooker.

even though she's really two old hags combined, you sick boob.
(09-10-2010, 08:24 PM)masterofdioga Wrote: [ -> ]even though she's really two old hags combined

that scares me even more.
(09-10-2010, 08:11 PM)Lightning Wrote: [ -> ]Twinrova looks like a flippin' hooker.

how about the great fairy
(09-10-2010, 10:32 PM)Arkinea Wrote: [ -> ]

how about the great fairy

point taken
(09-10-2010, 10:32 PM)Arkinea Wrote: [ -> ]how about the great fairy

I didn't have enough rupees for her to "extend my magic meter"

[Image: comeinside.gif]
Pages: 1 2