Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rated E?
Find things in Rate E video games that.......don't really belong.......sexual innuendos, etc.

And I won't get started with Banjo-Kazooie....
People on Runouw.com Wrote:
star-fawful Wrote:
MessengerOfYahweh Wrote:Only in Azntown. :willpowers the sword to a volcano, where it blows up:
Way to go genius now the volcano erupted.............

BEST GAME EVAR. Thinking of changing my username, but I don't know what to change it to. Cool
Thanked by:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Radar/VideoGames
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ra...heHedgehog
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ra...rMarioBros

Is this thread now over?
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:
The ESRB don't play games through to completion, and they don't really take the time to look at the really in-depths parts of the game. What they do is take an overarching look at the gameplay and plot, and decide from that, whether it gets an E, T, or whatever rating.

This results in games that are quite difficult or pretty mature in content getting Es and Ts because they don't contain anything overly offensive. I'm pretty damn sure a few games have been slammed by consumers in the past because they pass an E game as a kiddy game. They're not the same thing.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Pretty much what Groove said. I don't have any good examples of that stuff in E games off the top of my head, but I can tell you right now that Halo 1-3 were only rated M because of the flood for the most part. ODST and Reach REALLY should have been T. Nothing warranting an M rating ever happens in the Halo games other than the flood. The ESRB would know that too if they actually played through the games they rate.
Thanked by:
rouge's bouncing tits on SA2.
Rouge in SA2, period
Blood in Ocarina of Time.
star-fawful Wrote:
MessengerOfYahweh Wrote:Only in Azntown. :willpowers the sword to a volcano, where it blows up:

BEST GAME EVAR. Thinking of changing my username, but I don't know what to change it to. Cool
Thanked by:
kirby's dreamland 2, the naked woman level.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Iceman404
Twinrova looks like a flippin' hooker.
star-fawful Wrote:

Thanked by:
(09-10-2010, 08:11 PM)Lightning Wrote: Twinrova looks like a flippin' hooker.

even though she's really two old hags combined, you sick boob.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(09-10-2010, 08:24 PM)masterofdioga Wrote: even though she's really two old hags combined

that scares me even more.
star-fawful Wrote:

Thanked by:

how about the great fairy
Thanked by: JackMan
(09-10-2010, 10:32 PM)Arkinea Wrote:

how about the great fairy

point taken
star-fawful Wrote:

Thanked by:
(09-10-2010, 10:32 PM)Arkinea Wrote: how about the great fairy

I didn't have enough rupees for her to "extend my magic meter"

[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
[Image: comeinside.gif]