The VG Resource

Full Version: The Legend Of Zelda: The Skyward Sword.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dYgrMz_XBI
It is finally here, the 2010 new Zelda game for the Nintendo Wi.
Any opinions?
I'm fucking getting this

that is all
Well, yeah it seems new, and very nice, to me it only seems like a mix of all four games in the video (Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, adn Twilight Princess.) the only thing that bothers me is the fact that the effects aretn very impresive, and for the fact that this video doesnt show much. But I do want this, no matter what...its worht it all.
SS is still very much in development but it's looking really good anyway. Watching those two guys try to play it on stage it definitely needs work on controls Smile
Yeah I see taht too, controls isnt as I spected either. I kinda dont like the look of the new Link at all either, he looks like he is wearing pants...just saying.
(06-15-2010, 09:15 PM)2-D Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda dont like the look of the new Link at all either, he looks like he is wearing pants...just saying.

I...don't think I can help you there.
I'm watching the round table event right now, and the controls messing up was due to interference of some sort. According to people who got to try the hands on demo later, everything worked like a dream.

Oh, they also gave out the general story (pretty much what you'll read on the back of the box).

Quote:Yeah I see taht too, controls isnt as I spected either. I kinda dont like the look of the new Link at all either, he looks like he is wearing pants...just saying.
Uh... Link usually does wear pants. You want a full grown man running about with his jump flopping about?

And whats with this Zelda always wearing a top garbage?
(06-15-2010, 09:07 PM)Arkinea Wrote: [ -> ]SS is still very much in development but it's looking really good anyway. Watching those two guys try to play it on stage it definitely needs work on controls Smile

Miyamoto has stated that the problems on stage were to do with the strong wireless signals being transmitted through the building.

The people who have played the demo have agreed that the controls are close to perfect when they tested them themselves
(06-15-2010, 09:33 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2010, 09:07 PM)Arkinea Wrote: [ -> ]SS is still very much in development but it's looking really good anyway. Watching those two guys try to play it on stage it definitely needs work on controls Smile

Miyamoto has stated that the problems on stage were to do with the strong wireless signals being transmitted through the building.

The people who have played the demo have agreed that the controls are close to perfect when they tested them themselves

ohhh that's good. when I watched it I thought he was making a joke about Apple or something.
definitely picking this up
I honestly adore the new look they gave Zelda. Twilight Princess was too "OOOO DARK AND EDGY" in terms of graphics. Zelda has always represented a playful graphical style for me.
(06-15-2010, 11:01 PM)TheProtalGruru Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly adore the new look they gave Zelda. Twilight Princess was too "OOOO DARK AND EDGY" in terms of graphics for me. Zelda has always represented a playful graphical style for me.

Exactly this.

Also, I'm very proud of Nintendo. Just by looking at this June's E3, I can tell they're gonna rise up in the market this season/period!
disliking this

it's like they took the TP graphics and ran WW's cel shader on them.

not to mention that motion controls in a game where you constantly swing your sword do not work well.

ugh, nintendo you could have at least made the classic controller an option.
come on.
But the cel-shading is cute.
(06-16-2010, 01:26 AM)Arkinea Wrote: [ -> ]cute.

[Image: inconceivable.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12