Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 1+2
I'm reconsidering how I'm ripping these. Doing sheets for the individual Character Units is no problem as there are less than the actual numbers of characters to do (only a fraction of them have field sprites, well for the first game, haven't checked the second) and those should be no problem. However I'm going to the divide the other stuff into Class-type sheets, so that instead of the giant sheets (like the Busts sheet), all of the required graphics (Battle Sprites, Order Portraits, Icons, Status Portrait, and the Busts) will be split up into various class sheets (Megami, Deity, Fallen, etc.). It'll also help in that only focusing with a specific class (which can range from 4 to 8 entries), will get sheets done quicker.

Like this:
[Image: devsurv__megami__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__deity__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__vile__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__snake__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__dragon__icon.png]
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: Garamonde, Davy Jones

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 1+2 - by Deathbringer - 07-28-2012, 09:28 AM