Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Poll: do you think captain n the game master should be revamped
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
16.67%
1 16.67%
no
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should they revive captain n the game master
Honestly though, it could be indeed pretty interesting to see what they could do with the concept, specially if the show is still centered in a retro NES era setting. Now that they have more accurate references to the characters and the games available, maybe they can actually recreate them and make it feel like those games actually represented in the show, instead of some weird ripoff version of it merged with other ripoffs.

Also, some of the characters could be given a new twist as well (for example, Ridley and Kraid could serve as the Scratch and Grounder of the show, being the main lackeys of MB, with Ridley being the ingenious asshat and Kraid being the dopey muscleman).

To me, personally, any obscure, abandoned idea could easily be recycled and have all of its potential be put on used better than ever, and potentially make something enjoyable. And I think Captain N might be one such idea.

That's just me though.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: should they revive captain n the game master - by SchAlternate - 10-22-2014, 11:44 PM