Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Soldjermon's Castlevania submissions
the reason why I submitted these here, is because I think that they're finished. if other people think that they're not, ask one of the moderators to move this thread to sprite discussion forum.

Symphony of the Night
[Image: doppelganger-warp-station-icon.png] [Image: nightmare-background-icon.png] [Image: waterfall-icon.png] [Image: SotN_axelord-armor-icon.png] [Image: debug-room-icon.png]

even though it can be easy to do, but I've noticed that the nightmare background wasn't assembled, so I assembled it. ;3
the doppelganger10's warp station. the reason why I did that, is because, there's no tile rips for the outer wall background.
another thing, the name of where doppelganger10 comes from, I'm not sure of what the name of it is, so that's is the name I gave it. if it's the wrong name, just tell me, and I'll rename it.
one last thing, the tiles of the 3D background from the nightmare background, I decided not to rip, because there's already tiles that were ripped.

this is all I have for now. maybe I'll rip more, when I get around to it.. like trying to rip the inverted castle, which could take days or weeks to do. XP

enjoy! Cute

- Soldjermon
Thanked by: Ultimecia, Ultimecia

Messages In This Thread
Soldjermon's Castlevania submissions - by Soldjermon - 03-07-2009, 09:44 PM