[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mockup and Characters!
Medenvex, the main problem with your character is that he is looks bored wherever he goes. And actually, before even designing him, think of his personnality.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
actually, that's his personality. right there.
Thanked by:
Oh. ('-.-)
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
[Image: p10415229.gif]

Possible boss?
Thanked by:
Like an insect ?
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by:
Beetle! Big Grin
Thanked by:
A gaint beetle monster...I guess it could work
[Image: Copyof3Colors.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: p10415531.gif]
[Image: p10415530.gif]

Thanks to Ravey and Shawn for the helpful tips, I revamped the sprites.
Thanked by:
These look MUCH better ! Though, the Hammer guy has hair that badly cut on his forhead...
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by:
I'll cover it up with bangs then. Smile
Thanked by:
(05-10-2010, 10:16 AM)Medevenx Wrote: I'll cover it up with bangs then. Smile
Leave him how he is, that was personal preference by Lexou :[
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by: triptych, Cobalt Blue, Gwen, Cshad
important tip: personal preferences by other users are just that, personal preferences, and shouldn't be considered unless specifically explained why could improve the sprite in any way.

now that i see the character, i get the idea that he's tired of all the shit that only tries to be unique(and mocks him for not trying to)
Thanked by:
(05-10-2010, 06:55 PM)CeeY Wrote:
(05-10-2010, 10:16 AM)Medevenx Wrote: I'll cover it up with bangs then. Smile
Leave him how he is, that was personal preference by Lexou :[

No, you can clearly see between his eyes that his hair just randomly stops horizontally. There's no outline, either, so I think it was a mistake.
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by:
Well It kinda does suit the character, but the hair that is just a straight line does bother me too.
[Image: Copyof3Colors.png]
Thanked by: